Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(LIFEFUEL) I learned today that I am 5'10" and not 5'9"

B

bcroger

Major
★★
I am a 28 year old man.

I went to a fit well place at our gym and measured my height. Came out at exactly 5'10." Used a height chart there and it also came out to 5'10. Finally, I used measuring tape and it said 70 inches(5'10")

When I went to the doctors about 9 years ago, I was 5'9." Always thought that I was 5'9". Not sure if I grew or I am just standing taller now with my head up. Either way, it feels good to not be a midget.

Good for you I guess.

season 1 GIF

i also just learned that i am 6'7" instead of 5'6". isn't that amazing?!!!

Cool. Fuck you, normie.

fucking piece of shit normscum

It's the same level of improvement as finding metal coin on the ground, good that you're happy nevertheless

I am a 28 year old man.

I went to a fit well place at our gym and measured my height. Came out at exactly 5'10." Used a height chart there and it also came out to 5'10. Finally, I used measuring tape and it said 70 inches(5'10")

When I went to the doctors about 9 years ago, I was 5'9." Always thought that I was 5'9". Not sure if I grew or I am just standing taller now with my head up. Either way, it feels good to not be a midget.
isnt 70inches like 5'83333" ?

I've probably shrunk because of how shit my posture is

Every inch counts...

Wear 2 inch lifts to go to 6ft bozo