Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LifeFuel][JFL] Ricecel has had enough, hacked a foid to death

A

Asianmanletcel

overcel
★★★★★

Story
Apparently, the women lived on 6th floor while the guy lived on 5th floor. There was a pipe leak on the 6th level which damaged the man’s apartment, he asked for compensation to which the woman refused to first time around.

The second time the man asked the woman she hired 4 street thugs and beat the guy, his nuts are apparently busted and he got permanent eye damage as well.

He reported the incident to the local police station but the woman likely had ties with the local officers and bribed them(pretty common in China) so no case was filed against the woman.

The third time round the guy met the woman again, and the woman insulted him along the lines of ‘what are you going to do?’.

The guy went nuts(no pun intended), ran back to his apartment, grabbed a kitchen knife and hacked the woman to death.

He then surrendered to the police voluntarily.
Reading this story is RageFuel, fucking foids

If that story is true, then damn. No one can give you justice, you have to go out there and get it yourself

Should replace bribed with "sucked the cops dick"
Oh and TeeHeeeeeeee nooooo

vicariously venting, feels good man :feelsokman:

Being beaten up to the point of being permanently disabled for just asking a compensation AND being insulted after, foid had it coming
JFL at foid logic

Who's laughing now bitch? No whiteknights around to bail you out this time.

Not gory enough

Fuck, this ricecel is so based.

Love how the old foid is like “fuck it.” Women have no savior instinct.

The full vid was pretty kick ass. She deserved it for sure. Stupid bitch couldn't just fix her water leak.

hard to watch knives hitting flesh even if its a foid, just a reminder how weak our meat suits are

Average female behavior being rightfully punished.

In America this story would be YYYUUUUUGE. Reminds me not to visit a peasant country.

Felt good watching our hero get his revenge. It was like watching the villain of a movie get destroyed.

hard to watch knives hitting flesh even if its a foid, just a reminder how weak our meat suits are
Yeah I cringed a little while watching the femoid getting haked.

She deserved way worse. Busting a guy's balls and leaving him more ugly. She deserved to be skinned alive and spill lemon juice and salt all over and have sex with incels. The worst punishment a foid can endure.

Mashallah my brother

That's why you should not fuck with a ricecel, even the most docile looking ricecel can hacked you to death if you piss him off enough.

I keep imaginging the song butcher pete - keeps hackin and whackin and smackin.

This story made my day a whole lot brighter.
Wish something like this happened in America but Americans are fat pussies compared to the other nations.

Gooooreee to the whoooore !!! :feelskek: Drinking my coffe and watch this vid, who can put a price in that. Justice served.

Based on the story it seems like he tried to do what he could to avoid a violent outcome, even after she had hired thugs to assault him. I can't blame him for taking matters into his own hands if even the justice system ignores you.

Should have killed himself afterwards. Good on him.

even after reading the story...I still felt bad for the femoid getting sliced up. fuckin brutal...hate seeing gory shit

even after reading the story...I still felt bad for the femoid getting sliced up. fuckin brutal...hate seeing gory shit
The man lost his nuts and an eye, over nothing. I’d fuck shit up too if that was me. Nothing to lose.

The man lost his nuts and an eye, over nothing. I’d fuck shit up too if that was me. Nothing to lose.
i know bro...i know. Not saying she didn't have it coming but just the thought of being wolverine'd to death :feelscry:

692.jpg

i swear there is a guy grinding something at work all the while watching the chopping

Based on the story it seems like he tried to do what he could to avoid a violent outcome, even after she had hired thugs to assault him. I can't blame him for taking matters into his own hands if even the justice system ignores you.

Hero among men.