Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

life’s default setting is despair

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
you are born without consent into a world that judges you based on looks and height as a male. You cannot control it. You suffer tremendously. You don’t know if there’s a God. You don’t know if there’s a hell or heaven. On one hand, you are born for no reason; your life’s trajectory is full of suffering for no reason — it is random. On the the other hand, a God created you and your suffering is intentional. Either way, where’s the light in this dark place?

18136.jpg

Jiggs me

Life's will always be unfair. There is no light. Some people were just born to spend their lives in the dark.

Life's will always be unfair. There is no light. Some people were just born to spend their lives in the dark.
I wish being born was an option

Attachments

• 1707147069541.png
    1707147069541.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 3
Arthur SchopenhauER was the final component to the last nail, on the very thing that no other human being had the courage to educate me on.
It is one of those instances, that has to be sought out after, until you find the answers to your questions by mere chance.

On the the other hand, a God created you
God doesn't have responsibility to create any babies, human.

Now i can see delusional fag see disabledfag as gift of "Allah". but their beliefs is bs Imo

not for chads or toilets