Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lighting mean a lot and can make you appear more defined

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
It's common knowledge that lighting means a lot, and can turn a normie into incel easily.

When you're in a well horizontal lit room, your facial features, appear more defined, with the jawline more visible.

nathan.jpg

screen-shot-2018-02-28-at-12-21-45-am-1.png

Obviously they're not the same people, but lighting can mean a lot, and Instagram models often take photos with good lighting, showing their jawline, hollow cheeks and other features.

I personally experienced in life. I was on a group picture with good lighting, my jawline was square and defined. The next day I had a picture taken at outdoor with no light, my jawline disappeared and I would be like the jawless person shown above. Obviously I'm not allowed to share these pictures and won't share.

So if you're looking to rope, try to get some horizontal lights, you may even see a chad jawline lol

You're only as good looking as your worst angle with the worst lighting.

If you don't look like Jordan Barrett in all the possible lightnings and angles then just rope tbh and stop coping
You're only as good looking as your worst angle with the worst lighting.
more like you are as good looking as your average everyday angle and average lighting, nobody sees the worst angle anyway

Just let the beard grow and hide your jaw. The effect is immediate.