Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LinkedIn dynamics in female career

Grinding is cringe
Passive income is the real flex

whores probably suck off those old boomers to get high positions

It's incredible how society still works when you see the holes in it (no pun intended lol)

Grinding is cringe
Passive income is the real flex
Passive income is cringe because it shows that you had money to begin with, probably inherited.

LinkedIn is where females begging for jobs bc they have pussies :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LinkedInLunatics/comments/wwb5ww/how_hard_did_you_work_today_yes/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

LinkedIn is full of females with no experience who post bullshit posts and using their photos to add old boomers who promote them to high positions,

It's like tinder but not for sex, for easy do-nothing jobs with high income to supervise wageslave incels

Toilets live life on tutorial mode, literally everything they do ends with rewards.

Toilets live life on tutorial mode, literally everything they do ends with rewards.
She's a senior corp recruiter, her literal job is to sit in the office all day, drink coffee, watch YouTube and sign a report or two a month
And she says she works hard smh

LinkedIn is full of females with no experience who post bullshit posts and using their photos to add old boomers who promote them to high positions,
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thks for the laugh , sometimes you find posts describing the reality so perfectly it makes you laugh

I was just browsing LinkedIn and it’s really that :

Women posts basic bitch motivation quote :

Don’t judge because you don’t know the circumstances of the person

Or some bullshit like that

And then you have a swarm of boomer with high paying job coming out of the woods giving like and commenting : how inspirational :feelskek:

Modern world and Social media is a women ultimate weapon

You’re living in the era where at no other time in human history women had this level of power and you just have to be born into it

LinkedIn is where females begging for jobs bc they have pussies :feelshaha:
Women don’t beg anymore in this day and age .

Begging is really a strong world like putting your pride away and being persistent and desperate

They just post some shit with one sentence a pics of them , then hundreds of suckers appear out of thin air to give the shit they need

Women don’t beg anymore in this day and age .

Begging is really a strong world like putting your pride away and being persistent and desperate

They just post some shit with one sentence a pics of them , then hundreds of suckers appear out of thin air to give the shit they need
they are begging. i saw thousand of posts like it.

I’ve interned in (((corporate finance)))) due to connections and this is 100% the case vile fucking whore foid interns sucking and getting fucking in all holes by boomer chads for the job :reeeeee:

I’ve interned in (((corporate finance)))) due to connections and this is 100% the case vile fucking whore foid interns sucking and getting fucking in all holes by boomer chads for the job :reeeeee:
And if no promotion - :foidSoy:metoo

Tutorial mode with auto-pilot godmode giveall cheat is at it once again :feelsclown:

Females will succeed because they have a set of stinky roast beef flaps

imagine messaging your oneitis on linkedin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/LinkedInLunatics/comments/wwb5ww/how_hard_did_you_work_today_yes/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It's like tinder but not for sex, for easy do-nothing jobs with high income to supervise wageslave incels

This. I have a LinkedIn - shit profile, and it is useless if you are not a hole. A woman at a former job I had used it to BS her way into a good paying make- work job. All women live on easy mode.

why do you think me too shit started??

it was because foids would sleep with boss but the boss knew the foid was too dumb or unqualified for the job and didn't promote her
so the foid would get upset and start the me too shit:feelshaha::feelshaha:

most youngcels don't know but sleeping for promo was known by most working people.

Where I live in SF, the foids earn about the same or more than the men.

I'm fine with it though. Because it means that America is FUCKED. You think those foids want men who are less educated and earn less than them? Well, if you're white you can get away with it somewhat from what I've seen.

But if you are an ethnic male making 200k+ a year, which is already like the top 10%, it still doesn't matter. Foids don't want you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back