Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LIST. Most infuriating Boomer Public Habits?

M

meatball

Banned
-
Boomer list only. Old freaks who think all you need is a shower.

1. Wearing giant untucked shirts to hide belly
LTHForumBowlingShirt1

Last edited:
Talking loudly

1. Shitting in public

2. Raping dogs

3. Forgetting where they are

4. Saying Nigger, Spic and Kike when referring to minorities

5. Snoring

6. Bragging about the 50's

7. Amerika 1# mentality

Demanding benefits and retirement despite fucking over an entire generation with their economic and moral degeneracy

They are the most entitled motherfuckers for all the bootstrap talk they give the younger people who will have to bear the catastrophic consequences of their indulgence

Cutting pandemic unemployment benefits in many states because a majority of people don't want to work shitty minimum wage jobs where many of them are owned by boomers themselves, and then they have the gaul or audacity to whine about nobody wanting to show up for work at said shitty minimum wage jobs calling them lazy.

I fucking hate boomers with a passion, they're a miasmatic cancer or tumor on society that simply refuses to die, I hate their spoiled fucking arrogant children as well that often have the same parasitic mindsets cloaked under a veneer of conservative Christian social values. :feelsjuice:

Old dork that thinks covid can't easily pass through cheap plastic
Zook covid uniform

Old dork that thinks covid can't easily pass through cheap plasticView attachment 458980
It's actually hilariously frightening how even many conservative boomers bought the lie of Covid19 and got the vaccine themselves despite always raging about being anti government.:feelskek:

"Well, Trump said the vaccines are a good thing, and if Trump told me to put a double barrel shotgun in my mouth pulling the trigger I would do it." :feelsdevil:

Boomers are all about the cult of personality and if the largest or most powerful personality tells them to cut their wrists they'll do it.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
It's actually hilariously frightening how even many conservative boomers bought the lie of Covid19 and got the vaccine themselves despite always raging about being anti government.:feelskek:

"Well, Trump said the vaccines are a good thing, and if Trump told me to put a shotgun in my mouth pulling the trigger I would do it." :feelsdevil:
High iq.

But it demonstrates how effective the FEAR tactic is with old people.

High iq.

But it demonstrates how effective the FEAR tactic is with old people.
They all want to live forever, many of them spend thousands upon thousands of dollars every year trying to extend their lifespans, controlling them isn't very hard when the fear of death is their very weakness to exploit. :feelsclown:

fucking boomers created pyramid schemes to exploit young people so we’re forced to wageslave just to survive

then these cucks expect us to get married and live financially stable lives and shame us as failures if we dont manage to have 5 kids and 27 grandkids by our 30s

fucking boomers created pyramid schemes to exploit young people so we’re forced to wageslave just to survive

then these cucks expect us to get married and live financially stable lives and shame us as failures if we dont manage to have 5 kids and 27 grandkids by our 30s
Boomers don't care about the younger generations at all, all they want to do in their retirement is buy new cars every three years, play golf, go around shacking up with a new aging widow every four years, live a life of luxury that younger people pay taxes into, and then simply die.

They're all about selfish pleasure and creature comforts all the way to the day they die, they really don't give a flying fuck about younger people or future generations whatsoever. :feelsjuice:

They're the ultimate taker generation in that all they do is take and take and take away from others for themselves. :feelsclown:

Last edited:

....and then.....they tell their 25 year old bald son...

No big deal going bald! I got a wife!
Unnamed

1. Shitting in public

2. Raping dogs

5. Snoring

7. Amerika 1# mentality
Thinking they are all gods because they are tall. I'll fucking kick their shins and steal their bones :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

1. Shitting in public

2. Raping dogs

5. Snoring

7. Amerika 1# mentality
2 is easily the most annoying.