Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal list of the pillz that destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
:yes:the oofy doofy pill
:yes:the dick pill
:yes:the blackpill in general
:yes:the height pill
:yes:the lesbianpill
:yes:the dogpill
:yes:the blobfishpill
:yes:the just be first pill
:yes:the (((pillz)))

pill that saved me:
:yes:the whitepill

The lesbianpill is the most brutal pill that is actually true and not an exaggeration like the dogpill :feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Dog pill should just be animal pill. Women like to fuck monkeys, horses, cats, dogs, and niggers (chimps) more than normal people. I don’t even understand anymore.

Women have bypassed hypergamy and have gone straight to acting out genocide of our race by opting to mate with other species instead

I expeted a list of medicines that you taked before :feelskek:

Hightpill is most brutal

The lesbianpill is the most brutal pill that is actually true and not an exaggeration like the dogpill :feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee:
[UWSL]I think that among those who consider themselves lesbians (not bisexuals) there are perhaps 30-50% who are really onlypussy, not dick, and these are generally girls with high testosterone, who in many cases later become transsexual men.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I think that among those who consider themselves lesbians (not bisexuals) there are perhaps 30-50% who are really onlypussy, not dick, and these are generally girls with high testosterone, who in many cases later become transsexual men.[/UWSL]
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

WTF is the oofy doofy pill
oofy doofy pill= women over 30 y.o. prefer ugly funny men over chads for LTRs, oofydoofymaxxed men, jester / funny is different from oofydoofy, totally different, btw

He seems to like posting pseudo intellectual shit that doesn't make sense

P1

P2

I am repenting...

Ik but it's like 15-30% of women however, the lesbianpill is like 90% of women have homosexual tendencies
I have seen that brocel foids even with boyfriends, get sexual with other foids.