Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

List the suicidefuel moments in your life

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
Age 0 years - 12 years
Nothing much
Probably just grades and exams (could have been better)

Age 13-16
-lonely trucel in secondary school
-got mocked multiple times by foids
-never invited anywhere not in any cliques
-verbal bullying from normies nothing physical
-acne
-mom passed away same time

Age 17-19
First experience with wagecuckery at 17
Dropped out of tertiary education cause too Low iq to understand autocad and engineering
Went to my compulsory military service training
Mocked by normies there all guys

Age 20
haven’t unlocked this character yet but will be unlocked in October 2022

Being homeless and sleeping in a car/living in a out house for several months. Losing my career

I was 16 when oneitis brutally rejected me in humiliating way , which broke my confidence,

2 weeks later I got almost robbed, I fought them but ran away after they pulled out gun, it was bloody and scary

Those 2 events were only 2 weeks appart they annihilated my self esteem to -99 , I never dared to talk to girl again ,

At 17 I started wagecucking

Being scammed by stupid black people on the internet was one of the biggest suicidefuel moments. Over $5000, because they sim-swapped me. Luckily I had just bought a car and didn't have over 40 grand anymore. I knew they were black because they left traces, such as IP's and bank locations. Dumb cunt lived in Afghanistan. Should have stayed in Africa and died of ebola.

I'm still unsure how they managed to do it, but I'm pretty sure they got me through a fake website or something like that.

-Hitting my head really hard from slipping on concrete when I was around 8 years old. I don't know if I recieved any permanent brain damage from that. I was bleeding and have a tiny bald spot from it
-Being bullied throughout my school life
-Suffering from anxiety. Only anger :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: can quell my anxiety. I have to intentionally make myself angry inside sometimes so I don't feel anxious anymore
-I have intense brain fog. It's very hard for me to think straight
-Barely having a social life
-Always being scolded by elders
-Being alone while other kids were mingling
-My peers mogging me
-Deep regret for my actions

too many that i cba to list but one of the good ones on there was being reported by my oneitis

-father being a neurotic alcoholic who died when I was young
-the multiple times I had to move house as a kid because poorfag renthog family (never felt any sense of stability)
-missing out on school trips because poor
-missing out on teen love
-failing uni course
-one month of unbearable wageslavery in a bar that made me want to kms every single second I was there
-constantly heightmogged by other guys all the time

Futhermore, there's my high school oneitis. I haven't seen her in 7 months but I still think about her (my love for her and other issues made us stop talking). She's probably sucking her boyfriend right now.