Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Some toxic femoids in school who life progress / adult maxxed

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Trigger warning: teehee, toxic femininity, rape fuel

This is a story about a few femoids, at least three, who developed a new way to mog everyone. It was life progress / adult maxxing.

What does it mean? They reached the typical milestones of “growing up” earlier than almost anyone else. And they felt justified to be cocky because of this.

These milestones were: having a car, having moved out of their parents’ house, having a serious boyfriend and working a job.

This is kind of infuriating, but also very weird. They acted like the smartest and most important people on the planet, just because they reached some milestones.

They always bragged about how they had to work that day after school. Some humble bragged about spending the night with their boyfriend, either he was at their place or they were at his place. And one femoid slept in pedo Chad’s loveshack at the age of 15 already! Openly talking about the sex they have in biology class, where most other normies didn’t even know how to masturbate yet. I mean, the boy sitting next to me compared the drawing of a womb in our books to Squidward’s nose and the entire class laughed about it.

Some femoid complained that she had to use her boyfriend’s masculine smelling shower gel before coming to school. All while laughing at everyone else, who barely managed to show up to class on time, coming from their parents’ house. It was 6 in the morning and we were waiting for a bus to begin our class trip.

One femoid stayed at her boyfriend’s place, so that he could drive her to the final exam. I saw her getting out of her bf’s crap car. The worst thing is she saw me and walked faster to catch up to me, because she wasn’t sure where the final exams would be held. I was like, what do you want from me, you cum dumpster.

And now brace yourselves for the worst story. A couple of years passed since graduation and I was walking down a street. I recognized two femoids from school on the other side of the road and they were pushing strollers. One of the femoids seemed to be pregnant with her second child. They said nothing to me, as if not seeing me, but I caught them talking trash about me. They had this stupid, superior, mocking tone in their voices and this evil bully smirk of superiority on their faces and said something about me being alone as always, while they had babies already. One of them unironically referred to me as a loser, what the fuck?

Ok great, femoids, you gave birth to some little pests, good for you. But you are using this to feel superior to other people? Life really is a competition for normies, nothing more, nothing less.

It's the perfect time to do the George Floyd on them. Although, I just LOVE how they complain about the littlest things that piss them off, but cause misery to geeky incels. Just shows that they're the most petty foids on this fucking planet that needs to have bad omen around them. Fuck foids.

It's the perfect time to do the George Floyd on them. Although, I just LOVE how they complain about the littlest things that piss them off, but cause misery to geeky incels. Just shows that they're the most petty foids on this fucking planet that needs to have bad omen around them. Fuck foids.
Yeah, they are just brainless. And the complaining was just bragging in disguise. As if it was admirable to have a boyfriend.

Yet they're the same ones on dating apps demanding a man Step up to take care of her and her ugly self and her mutt spawn

And one femoid slept in pedo Chad’s loveshack at the age of 15 already!
I can remember girls bragging about sleeping with men since the age of 14, they all dated guys way older, like 19-20 and they all liked it. Teen girls are not as innocent as society says they are, they're whores and want to get dicked down by "pedo chad".

Yet they're the same ones on dating apps demanding a man Step up to take care of her and her ugly self and her mutt spawn
Facts.
I can remember girls bragging about sleeping with men since the age of 14, they all dated guys way older, like 19-20 and they all liked it. Teen girls are not as innocent as society says they are, they're whores and want to get dicked down by "pedo chad".
I can’t imagine what it must be like to be a dad of a teenage daughter :feelsrope:

Moms

literally everyone except me is academically succesful,have gfs,have jobs,have friends

Trigger warning: teehee, toxic femininity, rape fuel

This is a story about a few femoids, at least three, who developed a new way to mog everyone. It was life progress / adult maxxing.

What does it mean? They reached the typical milestones of “growing up” earlier than almost anyone else. And they felt justified to be cocky because of this.

These milestones were: having a car, having moved out of their parents’ house, having a serious boyfriend and working a job.

This is kind of infuriating, but also very weird. They acted like the smartest and most important people on the planet, just because they reached some milestones.

They always bragged about how they had to work that day after school. Some humble bragged about spending the night with their boyfriend, either he was at their place or they were at his place. And one femoid slept in pedo Chad’s loveshack at the age of 15 already! Openly talking about the sex they have in biology class, where most other normies didn’t even know how to masturbate yet. I mean, the boy sitting next to me compared the drawing of a womb in our books to Squidward’s nose and the entire class laughed about it.

Some femoid complained that she had to use her boyfriend’s masculine smelling shower gel before coming to school. All while laughing at everyone else, who barely managed to show up to class on time, coming from their parents’ house. It was 6 in the morning and we were waiting for a bus to begin our class trip.

One femoid stayed at her boyfriend’s place, so that he could drive her to the final exam. I saw her getting out of her bf’s crap car. The worst thing is she saw me and walked faster to catch up to me, because she wasn’t sure where the final exams would be held. I was like, what do you want from me, you cum dumpster.

And now brace yourselves for the worst story. A couple of years passed since graduation and I was walking down a street. I recognized two femoids from school on the other side of the road and they were pushing strollers. One of the femoids seemed to be pregnant with her second child. They said nothing to me, as if not seeing me, but I caught them talking trash about me. They had this stupid, superior, mocking tone in their voices and this evil bully smirk of superiority on their faces and said something about me being alone as always, while they had babies already. One of them unironically referred to me as a loser, what the fuck?

Ok great, femoids, you gave birth to some little pests, good for you. But you are using this to feel superior to other people? Life really is a competition for normies, nothing more, nothing less.
My nigga we are the outcasts of society we don't need gay shit like "Trigger warnings" the fuck is this.

RDT 20230922 1632456081025189615302386