Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill little rant

investigatorcel

investigatorcel

Life is pure suicidefuel
I'm sick of always hearing the same bullshit [UWSL]over and over everywhere, all people I know think that their life depends on their will, that every person has the same chance and everyone can have a happy life...[/UWSL]

we all know that's not how it works,
genetics determine the quality of your life,
everything is established at the beginning you can change little or nothing in your life, [UWSL]the concept of improvement starts from the assumption that you have a chance to make yourself better, if you lack the minimum requirements to be treated as a human, it's bullshit no matter how hard you work or what you do, you will always be seen as a laughingstock, they'll always say that it's your fault [/UWSL]

[UWSL]"you're lazy"[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"you don't try hard enough"[/UWSL]
[UWSL]"just be more confident" [/UWSL]

[UWSL]and other shit, most people have no self-awareness they live in their own ignorance unable to see the world they live in and don't need to improve to have a decent life, just living was enough. [/UWSL]

sorry for the wall of text

Its basically rither virtue signaling or cope, i mean jfl at seeing rich good looking people who never had to work a day in their lives then you compare them to the average depressed person and you still cant see anything wring and still have motivation. There is not a single underdog or a person who had to work from zero and got to achieve a good life (unless its a she ofc)

I'm sick of always hearing the same bullshit [UWSL]over and over everywhere, all people I know think that their life depends on their will, that every person has the same chance and everyone can have a happy life...[/UWSL]
These people clearly don't know about genetic determinism.

we all know that's not how it works,
genetics determine the quality of your life,
everything is established at the beginning you can change little or nothing in your life, [UWSL]the concept of improvement starts from the assumption that you have a chance to make yourself better, if you lack the minimum requirements to be treated as a human, it's bullshit no matter how hard you work or what you do, you will always be seen as a laughingstock, they'll always say that it's your fault [/UWSL]
Indeed. To improve, you've got to have the potential. No short guy can naturally become tall. No grotesque-looking guy can naturally become good-looking. Unless something out of ordinary happens, most guys are fated to the same looks and height they were destined to have.

Genetics make life a lot harder but I don’t think everything is determined by genetics. For example, jeff bezos is 5 7” and ugly but was still able to build a multi billion dollar company. There’s still some ways you can succeed in life being ugly

Attachments

• 6EF08BA2-CFB5-4EB9-A04E-015645DEAAEF.png
    6EF08BA2-CFB5-4EB9-A04E-015645DEAAEF.png
    243.1 KB · Views: 13
N
He had a rich stepdad.
No he was born into a poor family and worked on his grandfather’s ranch and mcdonalds for around 3 dollars an hour. Eventually he graduated from Princeton university and then quit his job at an investment bank and started amazon out of his garage and developed the software for it himself
As if genes only determine looks. Genes determine everything! Genetic determinism is still valid.
I think that’s a lame excuse to not even try to make some copes/dreams happen

?
Miguel Bezos.
Poor people don't go to FUCKING PRINCETON :lul:
Jeff had to work jobs during college to be able to afford going there. He also graduated with honors from high school which was probably why he got accepted. Miguel eventually got a job at Exxon. He made a decent living from that but wasn’t rich until amazon took off. Jeff had the resources most Americans did

Jeff had the resources most Americans did
That's cap, but I generally don't find anything wrong with your point. Being ugly isn't a death sentence, especially if you're white and first worlder.