Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Live Q&A With Real Witch

Witch? or old cat lady.

@Paul Bernardo @Orzmund @Hopium @Rigatoni @war_with_myself @LifeMaxxer @Rotter @ElTruecel @DenHaag @huaus @WorthlessSlavicShit @NoLooksNoLife @DoomedSince98 @Verxis @PhilipBlake

I wanna seggs her good, mang

Do you know about the Akashic records? Also what got me into spirituality was a guy named Spiritual So. You should check him out

@Balding Subhuman @Nikalas @Ecstasy

Her channel looks interesting. I'm going to binge her videos later cause she sounds like she knows what she's talking about

Ask her your occult questions in her live chat

anyone wanna take bets on how many cocks this "goth witch" has taken jfl

@Sneir

All the occult stuff i post on this site is 100% legit
I'm not saying it's not, but even if she's a real witch, I'm sure she's had 100+ schlongs. You can tell by the green hair

Take Anton Lavey, for example. His house was like a 24/7 orgy

I'm not saying it's not, but even if she's a real witch, I'm sure she's had 100+ schlongs. You can tell by the green hair

Take Anton Lavey, for example. His house was like a 24/7 orgy
I don't know how slutty she is. She was married 6 years ago, and spent several years getting fucked by incubi after her divorce. She is currently dating a gay man.

Watched it all, ngl it was pretty interesting. Though, I have to admit, as a Lovecraft/Cosmic Horror fan, the fact that I just heard a human being say, fully seriously, that she's going to "stop being the Oracle of the Old Ones" and leave the Esoteric Order of Dagon to make art, of all things, is just hilarious to me :feelshaha: :feelskek:.

Fuck ofc I missed it. I want her to manifest me a reason to live