Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Living an empty life

FrouFrouFoxy

FrouFrouFoxy

Greycel
Been on this shit planet long enough to be a greycel, yet I feel that I've barely lived, I've just existed my entire life. I'm sure all you guys feel this way, anyone else feel that all the copes are running out? Eventually we just have to accept how over it is. I should become a monk or something

Yes you eventually become apathetic to it all. No one is made to live like this

Last edited:
Been on this shit planet long enough to be a greycel, yet I feel that I've barely lived, I've just existed my entire life. I'm sure all you guys feel this way, anyone else feel that all the copes are running out? Eventually we just have to accept how over it is. I should become a monk or something
What's your favorite manga, greynigger?

growing up i used to visit parks with parents, i saw foid and guys all the time hanging out walking holding hands , i thought i could do the same someday but no i never got to do that due to my FACE

growing up i used to visit parks with parents, i saw foid and guys all the time hanging out walking holding hands , i thought i could do the same someday but no i never got to do that due to my FACE
Same here. Dosen't matter how much i try to change and improve. In the end, when i look at the mirror i feel dead inside.

I went to my senior prom alone - I hate normies, and will never forgive them.

I liked monster a lot.
Ok, good answer. If you had replied with something gay like, "Tokyo Revengers", I would have thought that you were an infiltrator.