Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Living as a woman is not recruit difficulty sweaty

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
When a neet lives on a few bucks a week - :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
When a "stay at home daughter" spends tens of thousands - :feelsokman:

She's obviously very privileged, but even for average foids they live much more easier lives than their male counterparts. Women tend to work at the public sector, they get more gravy train jobs, they produce less for the economy, they pay less taxes and yet gain more welfare etc benefits. Less problems with addiction, less problems with homelessness, less suicide, higher life expectancy, social approval simply for being a woman..

TUTORIAL MODE.

even for average foids they live much more easier lives than their male counterparts. Women tend to work at the public sector, they get more gravy train jobs,
waitressing, strippers

they produce less for the economy
rarely create ant products

they pay less taxes and yet gain more welfare etc benefits. Less problems with addiction, less problems with homelessness, less suicide, higher life expectancy, social approval simply for being a woman..
TUTORIAL MODE.
also easier to make friends

she could approach some random lonely guy and become his friend if she needed one

women are privileged scum

I don't think I would feel good about myself if I just lived off others and was never in the top/dominant position. Living off of parents then living off of a partner, etc.

As a man I have a strong desire to be an adult and in the dominant position, so even though yes that kind of life would be easier, I'd lose so much dignity if I was in that kind of life.

For a woman though who doesn't have that drive, I totally get why they do it. I do think it must be fun, if you're that kind of person.

She's obviously very privileged, but even for average foids they live much more easier lives than their male counterparts. Women tend to work at the public sector, they get more gravy train jobs, they produce less for the economy, they pay less taxes and yet gain more welfare etc benefits. Less problems with addiction, less problems with homelessness, less suicide, higher life expectancy, social approval simply for being a woman..

TUTORIAL MODE.
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

i don't envy her. having all that money and spending it on worthless material shit is why women are low creatures. i don't want money

I don't think I would feel good about myself if I just lived off others and was never in the top/dominant position. Living off of parents then living off of a partner, etc.

As a man I have a strong desire to be an adult and in the dominant position, so even though yes that kind of life would be easier, I'd lose so much dignity if I was in that kind of life.

For a woman though who doesn't have that drive, I totally get why they do it. I do think it must be fun, if you're that kind of person.
Being a wage slave is based. I can't wait to become one.

Jfl at having a daughter. Not only will she grow up to be Chad's cumdumpster but you have to buy her "feminine hygiene" products, makeup on top of her taking your money and spending it recklessly.

And yet we're called the bums.

Jfl at having a daughter. Not only will she grow up to be Chad's cumdumpster but you have to buy her "feminine hygiene" products, makeup on top of her taking your money and spending it recklessly.

this society is a hypocrit against most Man

this society is a hypocrit against most Man
If a foid doesn't work and leaches off her parents (or her boyfriend or husband), no one cares and she has the right to spend other people's money on clothes, food, luxuries, vacations, etc.

If a man is a NEET he is shamed for being a lazy deadbeat bum and not contributing to society.

If a foid doesn't work and leaches off her parents (or her boyfriend or husband), no one cares and she has the right to spend other people's money on clothes, food, luxuries, vacations, etc.

If a man is a NEET he is shamed for being a lazy deadbeat bum and not contributing to society.
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The old adage of “ grass, cash, or ass” is pretty prevalent these days.

Last edited:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Strong empowered kween :soy:

Foids spend their whole lives in training wheels and then they complain when their bike so much as wabbles. Meanwhile most huMANs don't get that protection and some of us only get a broken unicycle.

":foidSoy:B-but we have to walk home scared"
More men are killed in violent attacks than women

I remember my parents buying my sisters all kinds of clothes when I only had 2 or 3 outfits

God created men with a leadership nature. And created women with a submissive nature.

women just need to exist

Yeah having a daughter is cucked also since she will use your house to get pumped and dumped as well as having negative IQ brutal if you critique she will get emotional like a child

She needs somE kind of Reward :feelsjuice: