Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Living with your parents is the best

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Too bad mine kicked me out. Theyd probably help me get a gf and let me game all do. Instead they are making me pay jews mortgage and waste away my life energy and savings by pulling weeds and fixing ductwork. Owning a jew house that falls apart and paying jews for it is stupid.

Too bad mine kicked me out. Theyd probably help me get a gf and let me game all do. Instead they are making me pay jews mortgage and waste away my life energy and savings by pulling weeds and fixing ductwork. Owning a jew house that falls apart and paying jews for it is stupid.
ic, mang.

it's over

my parents let me live with them, and don't want me to move out

but I plan on doing so when I'm financially ready. I have zero privacy and can't take living that way anymore.

no need to go live alone if the parents are good people :smonk: :feelscomfy:

The only reason you'd to move out is if you want to have a family of your own or if your family is just that insufferable. None of us are having families and at least my parents are tolerable. I'll probably be here forever.

The only reason you'd to move out is if you want to have a family of your own or if your family is just that insufferable. None of us are having families and at least my parents are tolerable. I'll probably be here forever.

Same. Im also an only child so one way or another im gonna get the house anyway :feelscomfy:

my mom and I are roommates. we share rent and thats about all.

I want to be free from them