Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO alphadestiny getting triggered in the comments

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
I came across some interesting comments while doing some research on alphadestiny. Heres some images of him getting triggered on his old channel
A Leonidas2
ALeonidas3

He even spergs out on his current main channel
Alexragesperg

I wouldn't be surprised if AlphaDestiny actively browses this forum in dreadful anticipation that in exactly ten seconds there will be a new thread about him.

Your obsession with this guy is insane, but I must admit I laughed at his overreacting when provoked

The male condition in the 21st century is truly terrible, so many geeky men are trapped either in victimization or overcompensation with a tough guy act...

I wouldn't be surprised if AlphaDestiny actively browses this forum in dreadful anticipation that in exactly ten seconds there will be a new thread about him.

He probably does, he didnt knew he was this irrational and cringy before all these threads.

Do you even lift brah ??

Your obsession with this guy is insane, but I must admit I laughed at his overreacting when provoked

The male condition in the 21st century is truly terrible, so many geeky men are trapped either in victimization or overcompensation with a tough guy act...

He probably has posters of him up in his room

Alpha destiny is the perfect example of a normies gymmaxing and now he thinks he's on the same level as Chad and will go crazy if anyone tells him he's not.

Alpha destiny is the perfect example of a normies gymmaxing and now he thinks he's on the same level as Chad and will go crazy if anyone tells him he's not.
This guy is not a normie but an ex-sperg / ex-nerd, only spergs and nerds become obsessive about "self-improvement" (because girls have made them hate themselves)

This guy is not a normie but an ex-sperg / ex-nerd, only spergs and nerds become obsessive about "self-improvement" (because girls have made them hate themselves)
Brutal blackpill.

You are seriously obsessed with this guy.

Always the coping gymcels who behave extra aggressively/defensively. Lmao.

"LOL BECAUSE LOOKS DON'T MEAN SHIT. THAT'S WHY SOCIAL CONDITIONING IS IMPORTANT, IT TALKS ABOUT YOUR LITTLE MYTHS OF MONEY AND LOOKS BEING STRAIGHT UP BULLSHIT. Not sure if srs."

giphy.gif

I bet he still believes this TRP cope

in my experience, midget alpha types who act tough are insecure as fuck and can't handle criticism or free speech

napoleon compex sperg juiced up manlet loser with zero proof he has ever fucked a girl.. LOL!!

Cool looks like he knows all manosphere terms, also he has some idea on pua too. Nice, that means he knows about incels as well. We should blackpill him on his yt channel.

Beta CuckStiny needs to take some pills

Morondestiny's alex is the real plane fapping curry.

Proof:
kBQad9l.jpg

giphy.gif

It would be a pain knowing I'm some joke on a forum