Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [LMAO] How IT users feel because theyre infiltrating .co

They're so epic.

Infiltrating a forum with average-less than average moderation.

What a feat

QRHM

I cringed.
But this is how they feel, like their watchdogging job is dangerous. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
They also all think that joker is our mascot and that were worshipping him. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

But this is how they feel, like their watchdogging job is dangerous. :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
They also all think that joker is our mascot and that were worshipping him. :lul::lul::lul::lul:
I don't understand why they need to monitor this site, nothing (apart from the occasional drama) interesting ever happens here.

For the last time, you can't infiltrate an open forum

I had more trouble joining subreddits than joining co .

"I got screen shots of those dirty stinky inkellss, hahahaha. evil defeated again, now I must go and kiss the feets of muh kqween"

The reaction they get:
20201120 235711

"You're one of us - a lost, lonely incel in denial. We'll help you broaden your horizon, my child..."

I doubt someone would shoot up the Joker movie, even if it turned out to be more soy than Captain Marvel.
It was pretty much an alex jones level conspiracy theory, but no one will call MSM fucktards for promoting it.

For the last time, you can't infiltrate an open forum

I guess by “infiltrating” he means making the forum more cucked and less blackpilled by subtly posting bluepilled propaganda mixed with blackpills not to stand out.

While I personally enjoyed the movie. It being perceived as some sort of mascot is kinda gay ngl

GIGACEL's LAW: An unusual influx of "incel" users that joined all within a recent period of time, say within a few months of each other, are 90% to be LARPers or FAKEcels