Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao, nevermind, reality set in for me

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
I didn't get rejected but it seems I am subconsciously trying to be a realist

I didn't get rejected but it seems I am subconsciously trying to be a realist
Fucking we need to genocide most men except Jews and whites everyone else need to go!

Fucking we need to genocide most men except Jews and whites everyone else need to go!
Thank you for sparing the whites, Howewer the jews might have to go, I know your larping because you told me.

Thank you for sparing the whites, Howewer the jews might have to go, I know your larping because you told me.
I’m not fucking larping if anything Jews will be leading this genocide because we are superior race but I am white supremist jew death to shit skins!

I’m not fucking larping if anything Jews will be leading this genocide because we are superior race but I am white supremist jew death to shit skins!
How are you gonna say Jews are the superior race but you are a White supremacist :feelshaha:

How are you gonna say Jews are the superior race but you are a White supremacist :feelshaha:
Because Jews are white but not really we are descendant from extraterrestrial
IMG 2064

So your admitting to being a white supremacist.
I just hate ethnic nigger and shit skins especially Asians I really fucking hate Asians and their disgusting culture European/western culture is the best thing on the planet

I just hate ethnic nigger and shit skins especially Asians I really fucking hate Asians and their disgusting culture European/western culture is the best thing on the planet
"Was", partially every nation now has the rainbow flag and reminds me analsex still exist :feelspuke:

Just walk in oslo centrum and its everywhere!

Viking lands has been conquered by analsex now.

More and more countries are joining the analsexcult.

"Was", partially every nation now has the rainbow flag and reminds me analsex still exist :feelspuke:

Just walk in oslo centrum and its everywhere!

Viking lands has been conquered by analsex now.

More and more countries are joining the analsexcult.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: