Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMFAO another example of how MGTOWers are just old-ass men who fell for old advice and got badly burned. Again!

is that a dick in the background? hahahahahahahahaha JFL

If he is happy, great for him.

Femoid who won't sleep with you, waste your money and will divorce you. Or a boat you can love and care for and will never leave you?

I'll take the boat.

Femoid who won't sleep with you, waste your money and will divorce you. Or a boat you can love and care for and will never leave you?

I'll take the boat.
inb4 it sails away cause you forgot to anchor it kek

with the luck us incels have I wouldn't be surprised if a fucking lighting ray just hits it out of nowhere right when you get off

they are always old white exnormies

Sounds like your jelly Op.
That is a nice boat.

boat is harder to maintain than a woman

i'm not joking

Of course they're all subhumans, what kind of good looking man would ever "go his own way"

inb4 it sails away cause you forgot to anchor it kek

with the luck us incels have I wouldn't be surprised if a fucking lighting ray just hits it out of nowhere right when you get off
The st.bo2cel's revenge
Th

Good thing about being incel is that I'll have that boat 20 years before him.

Of course they're all subhumans, what kind of good looking man would ever "go his own way"

"Does a Dave Gandy go MGTOW?"

pretty sure most mgtow are just men who are embittered from a bad breakup / marriage.

also they cope super hard.

They’re mostly Hoca-type males, that’s all you need to know.

He looks happy, I am jealous of that.