Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Local SLUTS not pleasuring me is discrimination.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, local SLUTS not pleasuring me is discrimination and the fact local sluts are not giving me the same sexual treatment they give other men despite already being sluts proves it because why be a slut if you’re not gonna be a slut for everyone of the gender you find attractive who wants to be pleasured? All local sluts need to be arrested for discrimination against those with disabilities but the laws are too cucked so local sluts just get away with being degenerates and making autistic and also even non-autistic men who are unlucky with locals feel sexually left out.

Your looks match is a literal slut who virtue signals ‘autism awareness’ but has sexually rejected a local autistic male recently.

(My autism is diagnosed so just putting this in brackets as a side note in case normies accuse me of faking my autism like they have done before so not letting them have that virtue signalling satisfaction.)

Last edited:
JFL, they don't give a fuck about males being left out sexually or in relationships.
But they will make articles about women not finding men (chads) to marry them, or how recently the Danish government was begging men to fuck feminists.

JFL, they don't give a fuck about males being left out sexually or in relationships.
But they will make articles about women not finding men (chads) to marry them, or how recently the Danish government was begging men to fuck feminists.
Women are too fucking privileged.

IT please stop picking on our special boy. :feelscomfy: