Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Logically Your looksmatch can't be blamed for not dating you.

• Thread starter Ninjutsu_Enthusiast
  • Start date
Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Ninjutsu_Enthusiast

Banned
-
40% Bluepilled content
Your argument is "If She's my looksmatch , she should date me."

But her value is not dependent on her look alone, it's on how much men value her looks.

So for example:- when you're thirsty, a 4 seems like a 8 and so on. It's all relative. So looksmatch is a self-contradictory term in a gynocentric society.

And can you REALLY blame females?
Because if you were your looksmatch female who were getting constant attention, would you date yourself?

I say this as an unbiased truecel.

Joined Jan 8, 2024

I can blame foids for being delusional and misguided

Thank you for being mentally stable.

FoidsAreNotToBlame.is

Post me on IT while you're at it OP

The worst part is why in the fuck is this thread labeled as LIFEFUEL?

Same guy who posted some incels deserve to die alone right?

Because if you were your looksmatch female who were getting constant attention, would you date yourself?
Yeah you're right, i certainly wouldn't

All this tells me is that men should stop being simps and raise their standards, which I agree with.

This has to be a Troon account

Another worthless thread from the redditor soyboy infiltrator. Utter cuck

But her value is not dependent on her look alone, it's on how much men value her looks.
Makes sense.

Foids are too demanding because of those simps who increase more their value.

Your argument is "If She's my looksmatch , she should date me."

So for example:- when you're thirsty, a 4 seems like a 8 and so on. It's all relative. So looksmatch is a self-contradictory term in a gynocentric society.

I say this as an unbiased truecel.
I still blame my looksmatch for not dating me because she chooses to chase after guys who are out of her league as I am left out. This is unfair

Women should be beaten into liking us. :feelsautistic: :feelsautistic: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

no I would get dicked down by chads 24/7 and become a catlady you worthless zogcattle :feelsYall:

Dont understand what youre trying to say here but that is all value foids have. Their looks and their holes. Its men that have more value other than their looks.
Also amplified by foids using fake up and cosmetics, etc.
Yeah this bit is actually understandable. But the current sexual marketplace also favors foids more than any point in human history because of social media, dating apps, birth control, sexual liberation and the state sponsoring all foids.

Logically You are a faggot

Thank you for being mentally stable.
Cucked mindset. The problem is foids being Chadsexual. Avg man would be content with avg woman but avg woman needs a 6'4" terrachad

Kys grey cel
My looks match went for 6 ft frat chads

60017.jpg

Why was he warned this is literally blackpill doctrine??

I've never blamed foids for going a few points up because they can get pregnant so they need to be more selective, but only wanting the top 1% male is fucking insane. if they went 1 or 2 points up I don't think anybody would think that's too unreasonable but 5 is ridiculous

nick nick nick..... just no. you are the problem.
if a 5 goes for a 6 that's reasonable given their biology. you can't expect a woman who has to carry a child to fuck any guy off the street that would lead to the collapse of society. 4s,5s,6s, and 7s all going for 10s is what I'm against.

Obviously to just fuck them, the better the looks, the better.

But no, for a theoretical relationship, females just need to hit a minimum looks threshold (for instance, looking human) and then everything else begins to matter a lot more.

2024 newfag banned for blue pill. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back