Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL at normies telling us to "just be friends first"

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
That is pure bullshit. They act like it's a foreign thing to approach or be approached by a woman and get a number after one simple introductory conversation. They want us to waste time for months trying to waste time and money on used up sluts when Chad got to have sex with them before they can even exchange 20 words.

can't even be friends though lol

eurocel said:
can't even be friends though lol

Lol. Same. For incels, the first impression, aka, our looks, hinders us from meeting pretty much anyone.

If there's no sexual contact by the 2nd meeting, in the trash she goes. Unless you want to be a friendzoned cuck for some reason.

They tell you to make your intentions clear at the start if you don't want to be a friendzoned cuck and they also tell you to treat females same as you'd treat men and eventually, maybe, something will happen. Schrödinger's normalfag.

Fuck that, I don't wanna get friend zoned like the incelstears cucks

Grotesque said:
If there's no sexual contact by the 2nd meeting, in the trash she goes. Unless you want to be a friendzoned cuck for some reason.

Why did you delete your vids?

they tell us to do that so they can go after the hoe themselves leaving the incel cucked

also they are implying that we can even befriend women in the first place. top kek just lol at that. the amount of women that hated me and were disgusted by my subhumanity when i was at school was extremely high

hahhahahaa "become friends"

if i even go up to a girl and say hi, she'd press rape charges immediately

1. Being friends with women of sexual interest is cucklodry and unhleathy for you as a man

2. If you don't have sex in the first date then she doesn't like you

3. You have to make your intentions clear ASAP considering how fast dating and sex happens

Anon said:
1. Being friends with women of sexual interest is cucklodry and unhleathy for you as a man

2. If you don't have sex in the first date then she doesn't like you

3. You have to make your intentions clear ASAP considering how fast dating and sex happens

Definitely this.

Unless she has a boyfriend, being her friend won't get you laid, because she would have definitely fucked you already if she were interested. It's not like talking to her for months is going to change that fact.

CopingGymcel said:
Unless she has a boyfriend, being her friend won't get you laid, because she would have definitely fucked you already if she were interested. It's not like talking to her for months is going to change that fact.
This. It's why I lol @ the >but you gotta show your interest early on bro, if she actually liked you she would want to escalate herself

we wouldn't be friends, just a bunch of cucks.

justforlulzandkeks said:
This. It's why I lol @ the >but you gotta show your interest early on bro, if she actually liked you she would want to escalate herself

If you show interest early on, at least you won't fall into the friend zone, because she'll reject you and you can move on.

jagged0 said:
we wouldn't be friends, just a bunch of cucks.

Girl friends have other friends who are girls, though.

Just be a Friend Zoned cuck first.

Escalating is the name of the game. If she doesn't see you as a sex partner, walk the fuck away.

If you're in the cursed Friend Zone - run, don't walk.