Lol at this comment I found from salvador66

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
149d 19h 20m

The guy was a faggot. Dresses up as a girl too. I can't believe I modded shortcells with him.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Banned
-
35d 20h 9m
I got banned from r/Shortcells version 1 because I accidently posted a nude black woman

RainerNLM

RainerNLM

Admiral
★★★★
7d 22h 0m
I've never used Reddit because I'm not gay

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
View attachment 346674
The guy was a faggot. Dresses up as a girl too. I can't believe I modded shortcells with him.
You modded shortcells? That place was getting even more based than shortcels toward the end with all the instagram and tiktok blackpills and 100+ comments about how foids standards are becoming supremely unrealistic and meme-like.

I got banned from r/Shortcells version 1 because I accidently posted a nude black woman
r/shortcells was great. @JosefMengelecel might remember it.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
-
56d 18h 30m
Never was on that subreddit tbh. In fact I don't even use reddit at all.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 19h 20m
You modded shortcells? That place was getting even more based than shortcels toward the end with all the instagram and tiktok blackpills and 100+ comments about how foids standards are becoming supremely unrealistic and meme-like.

r/shortcells was great. @JosefMengelecel might remember it.
I did yeah, under thebannedincel9. My account was banned for doxxing a roastie and I'm afraid that's what caused shortcells to get banned cuz it was gone two days after my account.
Were you on r/shortcels too? I modded that too with shinjoe. I was the chesscel who beat manletcurry if you remember

your personality

your personality

★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
I did yeah, under thebannedincel9. My account was banned for doxxing a roastie and I'm afraid that's what caused shortcells to get banned cuz it was gone two days after my account.
Were you on r/shortcels too? I modded that too with shinjoe. I was the chesscel who beat manletcurry if you remember
I was on r/shortcells but not r/shortcels.
r/shortcels was alright and I remember the black/gray background but r/shortcells was the first sub I actually posted in. I was lurking before that.

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
144d 12h 42m
I modded /r/thedogpill with @chudur-budur

Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
★★★★★
40d 8h 45m
Literally who?

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 2h 54m
your personality

your personality

★★★★★
92d 22h 5m
I think he was talking about shortcels. I have never posted there
But you posted on r/shortcells or at least had lurked on it a lot right? I remember you posted in r/ForLonelyMen before it got banned.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
171d 21h 10m
:feelskek: I remember how this nigga would argue with 6' guys all day. I thought him being a fag was some sort of running joke but apparently its just true

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 19h 20m
I think he was talking about shortcels. I have never posted there
No, shortcells. I moded both subs with shinjoe, and salvador the second
But you posted on r/shortcells or at least had lurked on it a lot right? I remember you posted in r/ForLonelyMen before it got banned.
forlonelymen was literally created by me jfl.

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 19h 20m
Grothendieck

Grothendieck

bored
★★★★★
65d 23h 5m
:feelskek: I remember how this nigga would argue with 6' guys all day. I thought him being a fag was some sort of running joke but apparently its just true
I remember him and this other user constantly fighting about Sal's looks or something. I dunno the whole thing was weird ngl. Also, I hated these 6'2 faggots. The mods were so incompetent.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 2h 54m
Yeah I posted a lot on shortcells owned by Salvador66. But not shortcels (the one with one l).
No, shortcells. I moded both subs with shinjoe, and salvador the second
Oh. I only posted on shortcells. I don’t think I even visited shortcels.
I was on r/shortcells but not r/shortcels.
r/shortcels was alright and I remember the black/gray background but r/shortcells was the first sub I actually posted in. I was lurking before that.
Same. Shortcells was also the first sub I ever started posting on as well. I just lurked this place and braincels before that

Last edited:
BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

Mythic
34d 21h 46m
I mean it's well known he is a gay.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
31d 21h 1m
Holy fuck i remember speaking to that guy on Braincels, he used to always complain about Women not taking him seriously for being short.

Man Inceldom is so destructive niggas straight up go homo.

curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
47d 23h 56m
R.I.P shortcels

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Legend
63d 10h 14m
I could have guessed you were a Reddit mod for incel subs before coming here since you’ve been 100% blackpilled and based since you’re first post. Always better to have users with some blackpill experience registering here otherwise we have to deal with endless GRaYcel trash posts. @FullTimeLoser

Intellectual NPC

Intellectual NPC

Knowledge = suffering, but also cope
★★★★
16h 29m
Never was on that subreddit tbh. In fact I don't even use reddit at all.

Reddit is literally only useful for when you need specific type of information/resources and you don't have any other social places to go to.

This was him.

This is brutal. He can't even win in the crossdressing game.

Add that to the list of things white people have an innate edge over everyone else :lul:

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

★★★★★
149d 19h 20m
I could have guessed you were a Reddit mod for incel subs before coming here since you’ve been 100% blackpilled and based since you’re first post. Always better to have users with some blackpill experience registering here otherwise we have to deal with endless GRaYcel trash posts. @FullTimeLoser
Thanks homie. I'm actually one of the oldest users here. I've been on since early 2016 when r/incels was just starting the movement.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
70d 4h 3m
Lol what a faggot

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 18h 33m
Youre more of a gaf then me by association

Psycho

Psycho

KHV INCEL
1d 15h 40m
gays who didn't figured out that they are gay will be incel until they figure it out.