Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOL at you if you don't hate women.

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
Women hate you. They despise you in fact. They villainize you every chance they get. They will call you a creep just due to your looks. They will gaslight you and tell you to be confident, and when you are they will accuse you of harassment. They will villainize your masculinity, your hobbies, your attempts, your desires; all because you're ugly, and to them, ugly people don't deserve to have desires and hobbies. We're not even human to them.

good morning

love women so much i wanna fuck them in the pussy crempie sex blonde stavcy

Good thread. How could you love someone that wants you dead.

Tbh. I want all toilets enslaved

I think hating women is meaningless if you don't back up your words with actions.
I'm mean to women I pass and I would never help a woman who'd ask me for something

I cannot hate anyone. Because everyone's existence means nothing to me so i cannot be bothered to even expend any type of emotion.

I cannot hate anyone. Because everyone's existence means nothing to me so i cannot be bothered to even expend any type of emotion.
same i'm dead inside these days. i feel no emotion

Low T if you don't hate what hates you. Even if it's all nature(like what cucks say) then I'll just hate nature AND these dumbass foids.

I am a proud misogynist™

Good morning, I hate women

Full

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76

only respect for my fellow brocells and my waifu :feelsYall:

A true incel hates everyone but other incels

I really can’t believe that there are masochist cucks that still respect foids even at this age. Foids should be enslaved and be sold in the black markets (in Minecraft)

Yep, and it's all due to looks. Anything else is a fucking lie.

Yep, and it's all due to looks. Anything else is a fucking lie.
sometimes when two twin Gigachads compete for foid, the more abusive of the two would ascend

i hate colvin, he should die in a blazing fire while wearing a cum stained blazer like he deserves, fucking cocksucking motherfucker, making me reply to 1000000 of his fucking shit tier shit fucking shit ass fuck piss threads

Hating women seems like hating the sea for being salty as fuck.

The older I get the more I just feel sorry for women. They are just sad disgusting creatures with no ability to introspect and no one at home upstairs. Just a thousand yard stare from being plowed by chad.

They will villainize your masculinity, your hobbies, your attempts, your desires; all because you're ugly, and to them, ugly people don't deserve to have desires and hobbies.

tbh

Hating women seems like hating the sea for being salty as fuck.

The older I get the more I just feel sorry for women. They are just sad disgusting creatures with no ability to introspect and no one at home upstairs. Just a thousand yard stare from being plowed by chad.
Cope. It doesn't matter what kind of creatures they are. They get more pleasure from a day of existence than an incel's year.

Women hate you. They despise you in fact. They villainize you every chance they get. They will call you a creep just due to your looks. They will gaslight you and tell you to be confident, and when you are they will accuse you of harassment. They will villainize your masculinity, your hobbies, your attempts, your desires; all because you're ugly, and to them, ugly people don't deserve to have desires and hobbies. We're not even human to them.
Hence the term, 'subhuman'.

This post deserves to be pinned. Based

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408