Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Lolipill] my mother said "age is just a number"

G

Guest2

I wasn't listening to the context, but I heard her say it, and directly after she went and did something else. :feelshehe::feelswhere:

She probably meant you should date a 50 yo hag tbh

So now just find cute adorable 13 years old loli ¦>

my mother says I should go for 18 year old foids. feelsgoodman
young foids are always better, everyone knows this. fuck IT cucks and their milf virtue-signal-worship.

its just a number and shouldn't mean anything but society begs to differ

my mother says I should go for 18 year old foids. feelsgoodman
young foids are always better, everyone knows this. fuck IT cucks and their milf virtue-signal-worship.
i've always found it weird how they're okay with men fucking each other, but it's considered "toxic" to prefer teen girls or to not find "MILF"s attractive

i've always found it weird how they're okay with men fucking each other, but it's considered "toxic" to prefer teen girls or to not find "MILF"s attractive
I wonder (((why))) that could be..

She meant for chad. Age is just a number for chad.

You can legally change your name and names are just letters . If age is just a number. Does that mean you can change your birth date?:feelshehe:

I can see some benefits from this. Manchildren as foids label them. will finally have the right to identify with the age they truly feel fit to their mental condition. Hmm

You can legally change your name and names are just letters . If age is just a number. Does that mean you can change your birth date?:feelshehe:

I can see some benefits from this. Manchildren as foids label them. will finally have the right to identify with the age they truly feel fit to their mental condition. Hmm
@Mainländer what happened to your transage campaign? I know it was kinda a counter statement to transgenderism but I thought it was pretty interesting.

it's over for many lolicels

your mum might be a pedo take care :feelstrash: