Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness and lack of affection

Itsoverboyos

Itsoverboyos

Mixed-Race Goblin
★★
I knew this is old news to most of you guys but I still feel like venting about it. The thing is that you can never "get used" to loneliness. LONELINESS IS SOMETHING YOU CAN NOT GET USED TO. When I was in HS and realised I failed at making friends and literally did not fit in with any group I thought:"Whatever I don't need other people or a gf I'll just chill and mind my own business. At some point being alone won't bother me anymore"
This is of course BS. No matter how long you stay alone (2,4,6 years), you can't get used to it. It's literally human nature. You might feel more numb to loneliness but the feeling will always prevail.

The second thing is that having a lack of affection or love for an extended period of time will damage you permanently, specifically in your youth. Even if I somehow manage to escape inceldom, the fact that I had to rot alone for 20 years with barely any friends and no girl whatsoever will always cause me to suffer to a degree. All because puberty fucked me and I am ugly and socially retarded. Sorry for being so depressive but it's the harsh reality...

Schizoid personality disorder is the only way to be unaffected. I'm jealous of people who have it

Schizoid personality disorder is the only way to be unaffected. I'm jealous of people who have it

lol most are asexual too, life on tutorial mode

not worrying about shit like this 24/7

I feel you, love aside sometimes I think maybe if I could just make a real friend then I could atleast die knowing someone might've cared. But alas, it's never meant to be. When you look at animals you rarely see different species have strong bonds, I guess that's how we must be to the general human population, like we're from another planet.

i like being alone so i dont have to interact with evil normies

Am i schizoid if seeing couples holding hands doesn't affect me ?

schizoids literally don't give a fuck about sex, friendships, or like anything lol

they exist in a dream world most of the time.

schizoids literally don't give a fuck about sex, friendships, or like anything lol

they exist in a dream world most of the time.
Depresonlization like me ? I don't actually give a fuck either and my sex has really been low, but i'm still angry that i'm alone for reasons out of my control.

Depresonlization like me ? I don't actually give a fuck either and my sex has really been low, but i'm still angry that i'm alone for reasons out of my control.

who knows, you could be schizoid. do you daydream a lot?

if I could just make a real friend then I could atleast die knowing someone might've cared
same, friendships important man maybe more important than relationships?

I hear you. Even if i manage to reach a level of numbness as soon as i step outside and see what i am missing due to my looks it just infects me further.

I just want some friends so fucking bad