Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Loneliness and pain

C

Cutecel2001

Banned
-
I've spent the whole afternoon pondering everything, tired of feeling lonely. University has me worn out with work, exams, and having to wake up at 6 a.m. to make it to class by 8. I almost cry every day, and when things get tough, I turn to benzodiazepines.

No idea what my purpose is in this life; the degree and university don't mean much to me. I don't think a million a year would change my loneliness. My life is quite simple; I hardly have anything. Just my elderly parents, and it saddens me to see them age.

I feel empty, no social life or friends; I feel worthless. No psychiatrist could help, only prescribe pills to escape the daily mess of reality.

Needless to say, I haven't touched a woman at 22, no kiss, no hug, not even holding hands...

Anyway, why does life take away so many people and keep me here when I've been asking it to end for years?

What comes after all this? Evading suffering? Nothingness? What is nothing?

I only use music as therapy "composing" songs:

View: https://youtu.be/A8HCTtV_CgY?si=aXG_YEY1MhEcXGD_

What comes after all this?
You wagecuck and make money and pay taxes until you quit/die. Then your consicousness ends and the worms eat your corpose and shit out fertilizer

Life is sad af
To be fair im almost 25 and life got a bit better once I got out of uni. Instead of being surrounded by gigamoggers and sexhavers now im surrounded by fat old people and divorce rape victims, which makes me feel better on a daily basis compared to being at uni.

Instead of slaving for arbitrary grades that mean absolutely nothing I slave for arbitrary pieces of paper I can exchange for shit I actually want.

Like life is still shit but it's marginally less shitty when you can isolate easier and not be tormented by sexhaving normies as much

To be fair im almost 25 and life got a bit better once I got out of uni. Instead of being surrounded by gigamoggers and sexhavers now im surrounded by fat old people and divorce rape victims, which makes me feel better on a daily basis compared to being at uni.

Instead of slaving for arbitrary grades that mean absolutely nothing I slave for arbitrary pieces of paper I can exchange for shit I actually want.

Like life is still shit but it's marginally less shitty when you can isolate easier and not be tormented by sexhaving normies as much
lifefuel