Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Loneliness strikes again

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
I feel so miserable, sure, it's temporary sadness that I feel but man, it sure does hurt. I see people assimilate and make friends everyday while I can barely hold a conversation no matter how hard I try. I don't want to be so bitter and hostile towards people who have better social lives than me, I want to befriend them and be happy but can't. It's such a degrading feeling to walk down the hallway at lunch and see people with their buddies giving each other high fives and hugs. I don't even think I hate them, I just experience resentment and envy because I'm not in their position.

Plenty of them would be just fine with indirectly allowing foids to mock and shame you simply for being a subhuman, especially behind your back, if they're not directly participating in it by doing things like excluding you yourself, and most of them are just fine with gaslighting you to the true reality of the blackpill and your looks if you fall into their lies; it's not exactly that absurd to dislike them, though envy of their higher place in the hierarchy simply due to physical looks is reasonable as well. :feelsclown:

It's such a degrading feeling to walk down the hallway at lunch and see people with their buddies giving each other high fives and hugs. I don't even think I hate them, I just experience resentment and envy because I'm not in their position.
Fuck this hit me, I still remember my middle and high school years, And yes I hated it.

Maybe join a sport team or club?
There may be some coming up, it's winter now so there's nothing really to do
Or wait till your in college and maybe make some friends there
Seems like my best bet, my only "friend" so far is my oneitis and our interactions don't extend out of saying Hi and Bye and me stopping her to ask her questions.

I feel so miserable, sure, it's temporary sadness that I feel but man, it sure does hurt. I see people assimilate and make friends everyday while I can barely hold a conversation no matter how hard I try. I don't want to be so bitter and hostile towards people who have better social lives than me, I want to befriend them and be happy but can't. It's such a degrading feeling to walk down the hallway at lunch and see people with their buddies giving each other high fives and hugs. I don't even think I hate them, I just experience resentment and envy because I'm not in their position.
do you have social anxiety/autism?

yea, I was diagnosed with autism when I was young (I'm high functioning though)

brutal. then it's practically over for you. I've been trying to make friends for years but always ending up the third wheel while normies get to together and ignore me

brutal. then it's practically over for you. I've been trying to make friends for years but always ending up the third wheel while normies get to together and ignore me
shieeet :feelsrope:

Seems like my best bet, my only "friend" so far is my oneitis and our interactions don't extend out of saying Hi and Bye and me stopping her to ask her questions.
Brutal

Ascend before it's too late

Plenty of them would be just fine with indirectly allowing foids to mock and shame you simply for being a subhuman, :feelsclown:
This nigger isn’t subhuman he’s a 6’4 fakecel that’s still in HS