Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at the height difference

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Capture

Average Height of Jap foids in 1945 = 154.42 cm or 5 Foot 0.8 Inches

Average Height of American male (Btw this includes all races so probably taller for whites) in 1945 = 176.79 cm or 5 foot 9.6

The guys could probably larp as 5 foot 10, some of them might of been 6 foot

Average height for Japanese male in 1945 = 166.65 cm or 5 foot 5.61

So white normie was literally chad in 1945 Japan :feelzez:

Macarthur hirohito

^ Their Emperor :chad:

RAPE JAPANESE WOMEN AMERICAN SOLDIERS WW2

Manila 1945

5a0a0be213bbff07562b9eddaffba6f9

@tehgymcel420
@Diocel
@epillepsy
@turbocuckcel_7000
@BummerDrummer

Japaneses are still manlets, if you are 1,80m or above, you will be seen as tall there

Or 177cm
Or 5 foot 10
Not 180cm

Weren't you something like 1,76m? You grew up? I'm 1,78m btw
I was 176cm but now I'm 177cm last time I checked, I could of measured it wrong but I did it twice, knowing me I checked it wrong

Hopefully I'm right and I'm 177cm

I could larp as 5 foot 10 white blue eyes, if only my jaw and nose was better :feelsrope:

I was 176cm but now I'm 177cm last time I checked, I could of measured it wrong but I did it twice, knowing me I checked it wrong

Hopefully I'm right and I'm 177cm

I could larp as 5 foot 10 white blue eyes, if only my jaw and nose was better :feelsrope:
Mogs me because of blue eyes.

But will you JBW in japan? Isn't SEA way easier?

Is 179cm good enough?
Yes, if you are above 1,70m, you will have no problems there. @itsOVER himself was 5'7, if I'm not mistaken, and he could fuck lots of thai and slav women, your biggest concern should be face

Wait your dad is white?
He is trailerpark white where his mom my paternal grandma married a Russian nigger and gave birth to 5'9 and 8 men :feelsUnreal:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: funny thang is idc about my horrendous bloodline and I will be based and epic chonkers epic as I know blackpill and keep It to myself:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: and will hide blackpill references that leave normies scratching their heads:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: