Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Look at this bitchs ridiculous heels and tell me shes not insecure about her height

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
They know that taller: more intimidating more respected
But if a manlet does anything everyone mocks him for "overcompensating" fuck off

They wear heels because of height to feel more confident
lol overcompensating for something huhXD womenlets will they ever learnxd

Last edited:
They wear these to further increase their minimum height requirement for men. Its over for manlets.

They hate us and want us to suffer
Genetically speaking, you are worthless to them. I feel for manlets, even people with ugly faces can fix certain things. Height is basically unchangable.

'Insecure'? Hell no. I'm sure she thinks she is no less than God's gift to humanity. Probably just enjoys feeling taller. :feelsrope:

'Insecure'? Hell no. I'm sure she thinks she is no less than God's gift to humanity. Probably just enjoys feeling taller. :feelsrope:
Obviously not insecure about how attractive she is, i mean pshycally inferior, weak, not powerful, of course she knows everyone wants to fuck her duh

Last edited:
Genetically speaking, you are worthless to them. I feel for manlets, even people with ugly faces can fix certain things. Height is basically unchangable.
god im so tired of being short im so tired of being genetically inferior i hate my life i hate myself i wish i was dead

empower wamen teehee

Who takes longer in makeup, Kelly or Ryan? Also, are you a daytimecel, OP? I occasionally watch sportcel stuff but those talk shows... :trepidation:

Who takes longer in makeup, Kelly or Ryan? Also, are you a daytimecel, OP? I occasionally watch sportcel stuff but those talk shows... :trepidation:
i just watched it because of her, just searched her name on youtube i dont watch this show lol

Last edited:
She doesn't need to feel insecure as a good looking female since men line up for her.

Wish we can wear heals too :(

And she "just enjoys feeling taller" exactly because of the reasons i said lol

I experienced seeing a really small gothic girl in my uni wearing this kind of shoes (but black) but still ending smaller than me. She was cute. Mixed feelings tbh.

Last edited:
And girls like that will reject a man because he isn´t tall enough. Because only do you need to be taller than the girl, you also have to be taller than the girl wearing her heels.

bro i think she might just have shitty tastes in shoes
It's not that deep

I hope she breaks her ankles walking in those things

PrinceOfCope
Real rich coming from "Gone Coping"
Shut up nigga
If you asked like most normal girls if they'd like a pair of eight inch heels or some shit they'd probably say nah that's a bit too much

Real rich coming from "Gone Coping"
Shut up nigga
If you asked like most normal girls if they'd like a pair of eight inch heels or some shit they'd probably say nah that's a bit too much
every post of yours i've read has been genuinely low iq