Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

look at this boy's fucking room

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Fucko soy lol.

What the fuck is even the appeal? Manchild

i would love to swing my bat in his room and accidentally destroy his PS5

Don't forget we're supposed to be the manchild.
Funko is like that animals stuffed toys from 1990s.
They collected it as well and now it worth jackshit.

vaporeon is pretty cool i guess. I wouldnt pay for that figure though tbh

I'd rather buy dinosaur and anime girls figures tbh

i would love to swing my bat in his room and accidentally destroy his PS5
i would love to swing my bat in his room and "accidentally" destroy his soy face (in gta III)

If he keeps those toys in good condition they might be worth dozens of dollars some day.

Open

IJA entering his house to liquidate him on the charges of owning soy items

Tie Fighter Funko Pop, yep Soy Wars manchild

i would love to swing my bat in his room and "accidentally" destroy his soy face (in gta III)
And steal his ps5 in minecraft modded on pc.

Would sell it if i won it ngl
consoles are gay

You know for a fact Hes gonna donate that 6 dollars next to that ps5 to some fuckin sluts only fans acount

imagine collecting that overpriced plastic crap holy shit

Dude, every time i see this kind of image, i have two questions: Why those people dig Funko Pops so much, and why do they always keep them in their boxes, like they just came out of the factory?

redditors are the soyest men , softer than any other social media

fucking cucked consoomers

ngl I've often thought of wealthmaxxing and purchasing a home just so i could have one room be dedicated to figurines
not sure what the actual name is called but i like these kinds of figurines

If someone's a huge fan of Wind Waker and or the disgusting chibi art style in general you can be assured they are not simply a faggot but the very worst that the fag species has to offer.

I'm talking sick fuck pedophile type of faggots here and furfags, adult babies and "poz my neghole" type of degenerates here.

@gymletethnicel Dude apparently Origin Access or whatever it's called is coming to Xbox gamepass. At this point PC > Xbox X > PS5

what is the appeal of funko shit? They look awful and you really can't do shit with them.
Why can't they buy like actual figures and statues if they want to something to show off?

I want to buy action figures and put in my room.
Alas I don't have a room of my own.

why specify 'boy'

If someone's a huge fan of Wind Waker and or the disgusting chibi art style in general you can be assured they are not simply a faggot but the very worst that the fag species has to offer.

I'm talking sick fuck pedophile type of faggots here and furfags, adult babies and "poz my neghole" type of degenerates here.

I never saw the appeal of funko pops

vaporeon is pretty cool i guess. I wouldnt pay for that figure though tbh
Based genwunner. The bulbasaur is cool however I dislike the full black eyes of these funkopops, looks creepy.

Whr in the photo did u see it?
Kekd at this comment btw