Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Look at this fatty nigger stupid superhero fan talking about banning weapons because of massacres

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL]When it is the niggers who kill people most in the US with weapons than the massacres.[/UWSL] [UWSL]It had to ban all the niggers![/UWSL]

I watched 10 seconds of this video first thing I saw was a retarded big lipped beast:feelsohgod:

American problems

[UWSL][UWSL]Niggers should only be allowed if they killed only women. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL]When it is the niggers who kill people most in the US with weapons than the massacres.[/UWSL] [UWSL]It had to ban all the niggers![/UWSL]

The obsession with banning guns is emotional woman bullshit and not based on actual results.

Look at London, Chicago, and Detroit — you know what happened in objective reality when they instituted stricter gun control laws?

Wowza wouldn’t you believe it, crime generally and gun crime skyrocketed.

Consider Switzerland — a country where nearly every household has a gun. Notice they have extremely low crime.

Fascinatingly knowing people have guns in their homes that they can blow you away with is a deterrent to crime.

Fucking faggot emotionally driven leftoids want to ban all guns because they’re retards who don’t understand reality and the actual impact gun control laws have.

I’m not an idiot mind you — I’ve got no problem with banning automatics for civilians and I’ve got no problem with requiring would be gun owners to take a basic hunter safety style course. I’ve even got no problem with passing laws to ensure gun owners are incentivized to keep their guns secure so they can’t be stolen and used to shoot up places by fools, but banning guns altogether is moronic and only helps criminals.

You know when women talk about abortion and say “but if it’s illegal we’ll just have illegal abortion done!” Literally the exact same fucking logic for guns.

Only when that criminal scum breaks in now I’m unarmed and they’re not.

Instead what the US should be doing is having some form of campus security seems to me. Have guns on the school properties and shooters will get shot to pieces if they try to cause trouble.

Funny he only makes a video now that some fed groomed schizos shoot up some random ass places but didn't say shit for the last 30-40 years when coon gangs have been at perpetual war killing each other in their own neighborhoods. All while he was making reviews of fucking marvel movies. :feelsjuice:

What would save more lives, banning all guns or sending all niggers back to Africa?

Except my blackcel bros.

dily reminder: blacks commit the most mass shootings in the us every year

Yikes sweaty racist much

If you live in the USA. Get your guns now before they get banned

All of the gun violence in here is caused by gangs, not common people like in burgerland
Pretty much 95% of gun violence in the US is also caused by gangs.
2366AD13 DE54 4853 AD10 AB21A7AE5157

Idk how this graph even relates to your claim
my bad, I was trying to find this site so I just gave that graph on firearm homicide rates by race till I could find it.
If you go through the news reports of them you'll find most of them are gang related.

Last edited:
my bad, I was trying to find this site so I just gave that graph on racial firearm homicide rates till I could find it.
If you go through the news reports of them you'll find most of them are gang related.
Seriously why do you niggas have many mass shootings :feelskek:

I only hear about similar happenings in the favelas of Brazil, other than that most of South america only suffers of cartels killing people related to them or robbery at gunpoint

All of the gun violence in here is caused by gangs, not common people like in burgerland
[UWSL][UWSL]There should be many massacres in Brazil also brazilians are a filthy, damn, violent breed, Brazil is a cursed country, brazilians are dumb monkeys, this country must sink into a sea of blood and killing, I wish all the evil in the world to Brazil[/UWSL] [UWSL]and to brazilians.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][UWSL]There should be many massacres in Brazil also brazilians are a filthy, damn, violent breed, Brazil is a cursed country, brazilians are dumb monkeys, this country must sink into a sea of blood and killing, I wish all the evil in the world to Brazil[/UWSL] [UWSL]and to brazilians.[/UWSL][/UWSL]
I am a brazilian :cryfeels::cryfeels:

but I am white :feelsLightsaber:

Seriously why do you niggas have many mass shootings :feelskek:

I only hear about similar happenings in the favelas of Brazil, other than that most of South america only suffers of cartels killing people related to them or robbery at gunpoint
[UWSL][UWSL]Even with all the massacres Bostil garbage has more violence and deaths than the US and countries in wars.[/UWSL][/UWSL]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back