Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy look at this IT faggot

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 04 17 23 21 57 39 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"why are you so hateful I'm in your same condition" :soy::feels:

>lost his virginity at 17
>first kiss at 16
(and he say "muh I've lost virginity and give first kiss pretty late compared to most" :soy::feels:) JFL

>hadn't have sex for 3 months
>being single for his chooise

JFL YOU CAN'T FUCKING RELATE WITH US AND WE ARE ENTITLED TO HATE WOMEN AND BEING HATEFUL YOU IDIOT

JFL this clown has no idea what being an incel is.

Ask him if he would be friends with a 5’4 balding Indian janitor

Stupid blue pilled NT normie faggot :bluepill:

yep, we are entitled to hate women and want them to be raped brocel, cause women don't want us

>Has perfectly average relationship experience
>Is accepted by society
>Single by choice
>"How incels can be so angry?"

JFL at this idiot. Can''t even imagine our struggles, so starts with victim blaming to absolve himself from any kind of doublethink.

This is him

>Has perfectly average relationship experience
>Is accepted by society
>Single by choice
>"How incels can be so angry?"

JFL at this idiot. Can''t even imagine our struggles, so starts with victim blaming to absolve himself from any kind of doublethink.
"3 months are a long time bro, I'm just like you bro, I'm not a chad bro, just don't hate toilets bro" :soy::feels:

I hope he kill himself, I will dance :feelsLightsaber: on his body
That faggot thinks because he's had trouble getting laid for three months he knows what its like to be one of the few Truecels on here. I hope he does rope.

People you know what to do
(Spam his account and send death threats) (in GTA)

"All you do is screech online" :soy:

>Work as a laboratory assistant
>Also a student
>Annually volunteer for humanitarian aid trips internationally
>Still have hobbies
:feelsseriously:

I've never had sex, and I'm still incel. Now what's your argument, IT fag?

>Also a student
>Still have hobbies

you probably have a 10/10 personality, but foids see only looks

you probably have a 10/10 personality, but foids see only looks
Maybe 7/10, since I'm pretty nervous in public because of how I'm treated. But I'm no more of an asshole than anyone else around me, I'm just super fucking ugly.
Maybe I should shower more:feelshaha:

I don’t even believe this faggot has had sex with anyone much less ever had a girlfriend. :feelsPop:

He’s most likely just one of us in denial but knows he has to give the typical pre-amble to be on IT which is pretend to be a normie sex haver but of course you’re not getting any now but you certainly don’t have any hate for women over that.

Presto! :feelsahh:

Done. :feelsokman:

You are now an accepted member of IT and may now begin hating on your fellow incels to gain virtue signaling points with the rest of the “I’m a normie, honest to God, really!” types over there. :feelsjuice:

And people say WE have a problem with fakecels and infiltrators sneaking through… :feelsclown:

IT will literally let ANYONE in so long as they say the same set of magic words. :feelswhere:

Last edited:
first kiss at 16
lost virginity at 17

"late bloomer"

kek

first kiss at 16
lost virginity at 17

"late bloomer"

kek
cause his friendz lost it (I read his reply in the comments) at 11 y.o. !! what a disgusting world

>Also a student
>Still have hobbies

That guy is so dumb. He doesn’t realize incels can’t get those opportunities lmao

Which one? The real life guy or the fag that worships him?
Both. Kemper the user posts really based threads, and until you've done the same I suggest you calm down, brocel. Lashing out like this is a foid trait tbh.
Kemper the guy was pretty lulzy and a source of blackpills :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I don't like people with cuckold fetishes
I don't like needlessly aggressive brocels acting butthurt towards good users.

It’s probably just a LARPIng troll

This guy is definitely a faggit.

Needlessly aggressive?

Good user? Encouraging cuckoldry is good?
Yeah, you're pretty short with a lot of users here, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Kemper's got his problems, yeah, but almost every thread I have seen him post has been
>We'll written
>High IQ
>Actually Relevant

I get that the blackpill combined with seeing a lot of retardation on here can be frustrating, but you don't have to *incessantly* be derisive, brocel. We get shit on enough from the normies. :feelscomfy:

Yeah, you're pretty short with a lot of users here, and I'm not entirely sure why.

Kemper's got his problems, yeah, but almost every thread I have seen him post has been
>We'll written
>High IQ
>Actually Relevant

I get that the blackpill combined with seeing a lot of retardation on here can be frustrating, but you don't have to *incessantly* be derisive, brocel. We get shit on enough from the normies. :feelscomfy:
That ray nigga is anti social asf. Prob got severe psychopath issues :smonk:

Look at his avi it’s not a coincidence

That ray nigga is anti social asf. Prob got severe psychopath issues :smonk:

Look at his avi it’s not a coincidence
He'd be fine if he chilled out a little. He sometimes has fairly based things to say, but he's usually so rude it's hard to put up with.
I've always tried to make a goof balance of being uplifting to my brocels, and making sure we don't spread degeneracy/retardation. :whitepill:

He'd be fine if he chilled out a little. He sometimes has fairly based things to say, but he's usually so rude it's hard to put up with.
I've always tried to make a goof balance of being uplifting to my brocels, and making sure we don't spread degeneracy/retardation. :whitepill:

Yea it’s hard to not be rude I guess when everyone here hates themselves and their lives. Oh well

nigga don't post them, you're giving them the attention they want

edit: i believe this was a bait post

Lol why are you calling me "anti social" in an incel forum?
Consider that, even in an incel forum, you're considered anti-social. Just ease up, brocel. :panties:

He wouldn't last 3 seconds in the life of the most privileged among the incels

"muh incels are mentally ill" "muh sex is not important" :soy::soy: Stupid bluepilled fuck, hope the faggot kills himself
- He had his first kiss by 16
-Lost his virginity by 17
" I am comparable to incels" :feels::feels: go fuck yourself stupid fuck, if you are reading this hang yourself you fucking IT faggot
YOU ARENT COMPARABLE TO US!!

He says 3 months without sex like that's bad, there are people 45+ on here that haven't seen a vagina in their lifetime

God have mercy on these oldcels

yes, the people who can't provide a definition of a man and woman and who wear masks in their car over a virus with a 99.98% survival rate are the mentally sane ones

/attachments/1602727130081-jpg.601532/?hash=1c0074f07520b2bc6ef0f5346c58d308

Attachments

• 1602727130081.jpg
    1602727130081.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 4
kill that stupid redittor he has no idea what it's like to be an incel

Hey lads. OP of the reddit post here (look at the reddit accounts bio for proof, has my username in it.) made this as a bit of fun to point out the hypocrisy with IT’s arguments. Was expecting the post to get taken down by Jannies but it actually stayed up and got decently upvoted. Everything on my reddit account is satirical and I would appreciate if you didn’t mass report or downvote.

Hey lads. OP of the reddit post here (look at the reddit accounts bio for proof, has my username in it.) made this as a bit of fun to point out the hypocrisy with IT’s arguments. Was expecting the post to get taken down by Jannies but it actually stayed up and got decently upvoted. Everything on my reddit account is satirical and I would appreciate if you didn’t mass report or downvote.
of course I'm not gonna report you in this case, you are an hero

"MUST DEFEND MUH LADY 24/7, INKLERS ALWAYS WRONG! INCELDOM NOTHING DO WITH MUH LADYS" : every soycuck

They somehow think being incel = volcel bcuz that obviously means being both a psychopath and part of some sort of movement

And jfl at these faggots thinking that:
-We all actually act the same irl as we do here
-We don't study or do shit as everyone else does

Please… euthanize this poor faggot. Put him out of his misery… He’s just so dumb…
36926884 E326 4A78 88B3 81FE61DB5DF5

Sounds like a larp, but I'm triggered. :feelsree: