Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Look what happens when Youtube does not close the comment secction about 'males self isolating' from soyceity

Solo Disident

Solo Disident

Senior Mentalcel
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82iaNRVcWFA

Check the comments in the video. Thats is what happens when by mistake the dumb media does not close the comment section when talking about men issues (wich they allways do).

JFL. There must be around 11.000 men in the comments and they are all pointing how this reports about self reclusive males or NEETS never mentions: FEMINISM, MAN HATING RULED MEDIA, SINGLE MOMS, GYNOCENTRISM, so on...

Thats how soytube would look like if they did not controlled the content.

Check the comments in the video. Thats is what happens when by mistake the dumb media does not close the comment section when talking about men issues (wich they allways do).

JFL. There must be around 11.000 men in the comments and they are all pointing how this reports about self reclusive males or NEETS never mentions: FEMINISM, MAN HATING RULED MEDIA, SINGLE MOMS, GYNOCENTRISM, so on...

They never address the problem they always find a way to just blame it on men.

Based comments. Pretty rare to find on kiketube

Subverse is Tim Pool's production company. His take on incels has always been that young men not making money is the sole driving factor in rising inceldom.

Subverse is Tim Pool's production company. His take on incels has always been that young men not making money is the sole driving factor in rising inceldom.
Well, althought I agree with some of the Tim Pool's views, that is just an over simplification.
Based comments. Pretty rare to find on kiketube
INDEED. So based and so rare to find in Soytube!!!
Men suicide twice as women = women are the bigger victims.

brocel in kiketube comments.

Holy shit. I did not expect that.
Is this a right-wing channel by any chance? Or something only certain like-minded people follow?
Because I'm genuinely surprised to see something like this on there.

When you beat a dog no matter what it does, eventually it learns to do nothing. And now they are complaining that our ears no longer prick up when they call our name, and why our tails stopped wagging.

Is this a right-wing channel by any chance? Or something only certain like-minded people follow?
Hikkikomoris, wich are incel by definition, are in reality a true global fenomenom that affect people outside of Japan and were the ratio is still 90% males. People are willing to complaint, is just they are to afraid to do it. Just like it happens to me. I wont dare to tell my full story in Youtube cause I know what the concequences will be.

But people is out there, they have just been beaten to silence boyo

tbh I'd rather they just don't talk about it. They are just baiting people into reacting and further cementing their legacy as no better than tabloid gossip rags.
Tim Pool lol. Another grifter.

lol at the foid in the video. Looks like she just got facefucked by Chad.

She’s basically Grotesque’s looks match but because she’s got that hole between her legs she’ll never experience even 1 tenth of the psychological pain that he’s gone through.

If she were born a male she’d either of roped already or be here posting with us.

She’s basically Grotesque’s looks match but because she’s got that hole between her legs she’ll never experience even 1 tenth of the psychological pain that he’s gone through.

If she were born a male she’d either of roped already or be here posting with us.
True indeed. Woman are the most unaware privileged cast of soyceity in the west and some other places too. I hate them. With all my heart.

Sup boyos
Let my recap some of my fav comments here cause they are so focking BASED:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Researchers can't figure it out? How about the war on men that's been going on for a few decades?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Because women think 90% of men have below average looks.

Don’t worry ladies when the lights go out so will feminism

When you beat a dog no matter what it does, eventually it learns to do nothing. And now they are complaining that our ears no longer prick up when they call our name, and why our tails stopped wagging.

BASED:

Must be all that Male Privilege

MY FAVOURITE:

Society: Shames and belittles men
Men: Isolate themselves
Society: You weren't supposed to do that

JFL:

Another study quoted which details what's wrong with men.... Written by a woman.

I like how she never mentions single mothers, fatherless homes or feminism at all. Women accept no responsibility for anything.

ANOTHER FOVOURITE OF MINE:

Give me a reason to invest myself in a society that hates me.
I'll wait.

And there are more, just to leave here some examples. oh boy if we males could speak freely in the media, how things would change

Last edited:
It's funny how they've only noticed us because we're affecting their bottom line. Well, as far as I've noticed, the redpill/mgtow philosophy has already hit mainstream, most men I've known are redpilled on a certain level, and the same will happen to the blackpill in about 2 to 5 years. Inceldom culture is rising exponentially, the arrival of the blackpill on the mainstream current will bring unforeseen consequences.

Surprisingly enough, Incels are going to be the people responsible for the next big cultural shift, expect a sudden return to traditionalism among young people, the likes of which cannot be stopped by censorship or propaganda.

The 2020s and 2030s are going to be very, very interesting.

most men I've known are redpilled on a certain level, and the same will happen to the blackpill in about 2 to 5 years.
boyo I hope you are right because in my country is still cucks wererever the fuck I look into. And my country is fucked beyond repair by feminism.

Surprisingly enough, Incels are going to be the people responsible for the next big cultural shift, expect a sudden return to traditionalism among young people, the likes of which cannot be stopped by censorship or propaganda.
Unlikely. Feminism is a direct result of technology and human development. Unless we return to a 1930s standard of living, things won't get better. Even in Venezuela there are still feminists. What's going to happen is an eventual transition towards pure commodification. So instead of marriage you'll have long term contracts with women. Like you'll pay some 26 yo roastie $50k for a 4 year marriage or something similar. Young women will almost exclusively be prostitutes until they are replaced in that role by tech. We can already see the beginning of these with feminist holes like AOC demanding sex work be treated as a legitiment profession for foids.

See my thread:

It's funny how they've only noticed us because we're affecting their bottom line. Well, as far as I've noticed, the redpill/mgtow philosophy has already hit mainstream, most men I've known are redpilled on a certain level, and the same will happen to the blackpill in about 2 to 5 years. Inceldom culture is rising exponentially, the arrival of the blackpill on the mainstream current will bring unforeseen consequences.

The 2020s and 2030s are going to be very, very interesting.

Unlikely. Feminism is a direct result of technology and human development. Unless we return to a 1930s standard of living, things won't get better. Even in Venezuela there are still feminists. What's going to happen is an eventual transition towards pure commodification. So instead of marriage you'll have long term contracts with women. Like you'll pay some 26 yo roastie $50k for a 4 year marriage or something similar. Young women will almost exclusively be prostitutes until they are replaced in that role by tech. We can already see the beginning of these with feminist holes like AOC demanding sex work be treated as a legitiment profession for foids.

See my thread:

Lifefuel to see how many people are awake. Sometimes places like Reddit give us a biased sample size and we think everyone is a cuck.

Good find op.
btw.

Attachments

• 1563373376156.jpg
    1563373376156.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 65
Lifefuel to see how many people are awake. Sometimes places like Reddit give us a biased sample size and we think everyone is a cuck.
Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder how many men are truly awake, but is silent about it, due to fear of ramifications. If there were no pushback and we can freely speak our minds, I imagine that the number of men awake may be in a far greater number than we realized. Sadly with freedom of speech being squandered, we'll never know. Sigh.

Seeing stuff like this makes me wonder how many men are truly awake, but is silent about it, due to fear of ramifications. If there were no pushback and we can freely speak our minds, I imagine that the number of men awake may be in a far greater number than we realized. Sadly with freedom of speech being squandered, we'll never know. Sigh.
I break my brain with this thought every single day of my life
Lifefuel to see how many people are awake.
I still feel men are not gonna do nothing about it. Is just hopeless all this situation.
Good find op.
btw.
tnx boyo.

this 'recruiters' in the pic. What does it mean??
sorry no native anglo speaker.

I break my brain with this thought every single day of my life

I still feel men are not gonna do nothing about it. Is just hopeless all this situation.
I think the media and the establishment fear this possibility and as a result make the consequences detrimental enough to put you out on the streets if you speak out to keep most men in line. So there you go, we as men surely have the power to make the changes, it's just men find it too risky to come forward, sadly even if men rallied together and made a revolution against gynocentrism and feminism, this will not happen in our lifetimes. Sigh I'll die happy knowing that's happened and I got to witness it for myself. Sigh.

I think the media and the establishment fear this possibility and as a result make the consequences detrimental enough to put you out on the streets if you speak out to keep most men in line. So there you go, we as men surely have the power to make the changes, it's just men find it too risky to come forward, sadly even if men rallied together and made a revolution against gynocentrism and feminism, this will not happen in our lifetimes. Sigh I'll die happy knowing that's happened and I got to witness it for myself. Sigh.
the thogut of me dying before I see the male revolution makes me feel suicidal.
with the things foids have donne were I live I cannot understand how men are not up in arms burning everything allready

the thogut of me dying before I see the male revolution makes me feel suicidal.
with the things foids have donne were I live I cannot understand how men are not up in arms burning everything allready
Men in South Korea protest against feminism, they would protest whenever a man gets convicted of false rape accusations and the like, in Japan men would gather together on Valentine's Day and Christmas and scorn happy couples, hell even some cafes and restaurants banned happy couples for making single costumers uncomfortable, but here in the West, you see whiteknights, cuckoldry, Chads hoarding all the foids and generally feminism running wild without pushback. I wished men in the West would do what men in East Asia are doing against the gynocentrism, but naw they just take it like a little bitch and as a result this is what we have. Sigh.

Well foids need not to worry about millions of beta incel men hiding in mum basement . We will cope with the vidyas and rice and beans while not contributing to their world of degeneracies and excess.

What they will have are those thugmaxxed wannabees rappers and perverse, violent darktriadmaxx sex havers men going hogwild on them.

It's not a clown world, everything seem to follow in a logical and just pattern as I see it.

this restored my hope in soy tube, the comments are lifefuel

Men in South Korea protest against feminism, they would protest whenever a man gets convicted of false rape accusations and the like, in Japan men would gather together on Valentine's Day and Christmas and scorn happy couples, hell even some cafes and restaurants banned happy couples for making single costumers uncomfortable, but here in the West, you see whiteknights, cuckoldry, Chads hoarding all the foids and generally feminism running wild without pushback. I wished men in the West would do what men in East Asia are doing against the gynocentrism, but naw they just take it like a little bitch and as a result this is what we have. Sigh.
the west is fucking over thanks to gynocentrism. People donot believe me when i say I actually daydream with a male uprising. not only incels, any blackpilled man.
I wish I could move from here, unfortunatelly Im a trully fucking over hikki with anxietymaxx to even work and live alone.
Didnt know in asia were doing those things, hey something is better than nothing you know?
Were are you from boyo??
What they will have are those thugmaxxed wannabees rappers and perverse, violent darktriadmaxx sex havers men going hogwild on them.
Yet they still will have a much easier live than us. At least than me, that is for sure. Its so unfair.
this restored my hope in soy tube, the comments are lifefuel
do not have much hope, probably they will colse the comment secction and this kind of thing wont repeat again

Last edited:
the west is fucking over thanks to gynocentrism. People donot believe me when i say I actually daydream with a male uprising. not only incels, any blackpilled man.
I wish I could move from here, unfortunatelly Im a trully fucking over hikki with anxietymaxx to even work and live alone.
Didnt know in asia were doing those things, hey something is better than nothing you know?
Were are you from boyo??

Yet they still will have a much easier live than us. At least than me, that is for sure. Its so unfair.

do not have much hope, probably they will colse the comment secction and this kind of thing wont repeat again
Japan and Korea are based, a male uprising is just what we need

in the West, you see whiteknights, cuckoldry, Chads hoarding all the foids and generally feminism running wild without pushback
this place is really over
Japan and Korea are based, a male uprising is just what we need
they may do one or two thing more than we do, and i like that. but foids on those countries have destroyed men beyond counting. I mean just look at the estimated 1 to 3 million hikkis in japan of wich 9 out of 10 are men. Just imagine.

Last edited:
The establishment is desperate to get men participating in the economy and sexual market because women make up the bulk of consumer spending.
Single men don't spend money for shit (there's only so many videogames you can play at one time), while a single women will spend the entirety of their paychecks on dumb shit they don't even care about only to buy the next model a year later.
The best way to pull money from a mans wallet is to give a woman access to it.

Given how we are seeing foids appropriate the redpill ideology, is it only a matter of time before we see them appropriate the blackpill?

Given how we are seeing foids appropriate the redpill ideology, is it only a matter of time before we see them appropriate the blackpill?
Doubt it, althought is the only foids I would admitt to my side

Watched the very first seconds of the video, then I heard a foid's voice and stopped

Most men don't self isolate though. Most are pushed away and outcast by society

Most men don't self isolate though. Most are pushed away and outcast by society
Don't know in wich of those 2 definitions i would fit. But definatelly I've been living in self isolation 17 years

That explains why the comments section is still open. I was honestly surprised to see it, had to see it to believe it.

Ive found that youtube comment sections are actually quite based compared to what is allowed on other mainstream platforms when comments are not disabled

Were are you from boyo??

I'm from the Cucked Nited States of Jewmerica. I saw videos of men in South Korea protesting against feminism on jewtube years back when I was still a "MGTOW", those videos are long taken down of course, and about two years ago I was on a site called Sankaku Complex and it had articles talking about Japanese Incels pushing back against couples and raising enough of a stink to pressure Restaurants and Cafes to ban couples from there premises if they made singles uncomfortable. I even linked those articles here some time ago in a REALLY old thread, which is likely buried.

Case in point it's nice that not all men are cucked, sadly even with the pushback in Korea and Japan it's far too small to have any impact, once men of all strides come together THEN that's when we'll see change, but alas it's nothing more than a mere pipe dream. Sigh.

Holy shit, absolutely based comments.

It’s so stupid to apply a female solution to male problem. “Talking about it “ and opening up call lines never works because it does not solve the original issue.

For Foid talking about the issue works because they just needed to vent and they never had a problem so after talking they go back to normal.

Women are blackpilled, if the blackpill means being hyper-conscious of lookism. They just get there first and then bluepill all the non-Chad men. But they know where they stand with Chad.

They just get there first and then bluepill all the non-Chad men
Based. Women true nature is to lie, present themselves as the inocent sex, while using sex literary as a coin to obtain resources from men.
They are prostitutes, they interchange their whole for money.