[SuicideFuel] looked in the mirror today

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// sub4 20yo KHHV NEET // Ruler of Equestria
★★★★
27d 22h 30m
I was watching Overlord II about 40 minutes ago and felt cold, so I decided to grab a hoodie from my wardrobe, when I did I accidently looked at the mirror thats on the inside of one of the doors and what I saw truly horrified me (For some context I'm a 5'5 hairlet fatcel with cystic acne all over my face and some regular and a few pseudo-cysts scattered throughout my back, chest and thighs). I truly had forgotten how subhuman I truly look, I dont have contact with anyone outside my family and some online friends from different states that don't see my face whenever we talk so I dont have anyone to tell me I look like as if a goblin and an orc from the tolkien universe had a child. The only mirror in my room is that one so I dont really check myself that often (for obvious reasons) either but fuck, I had forgotten how fucking disgusting I look. There is not a single part of my face that is not covered with acne, plus my chin/jaw, eye area and hairline also looked abslotely terrible and now I'm just contemplating that even if I paid a cheap sidewalk hooker 4x what she charges she still wouldn't have sex with me. I'd be lucky if someone considered me 4/10.

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
71d 4h 19m
curryZoomercoomer

curryZoomercoomer

penislossus
★★★★★
45d 52m
I also have acne, i look like an abo passing pajeet :lul:

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
49d 4h 22m
looking in the mirror almost makes me want to take up rope collecting

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Overlord
★★★★★
105d 13h 2m
I was watching Overlord II about 40 minutes ago and felt cold, so I decided to grab a hoodie from my wardrobe, when I did I accidently looked at the mirror thats on the inside of one of the doors and what I saw truly horrified me (For some context I'm a 5'5 hairlet fatcel with cystic acne all over my face and some regular and a few pseudo-cysts scattered throughout my back, chest and thighs). I truly had forgotten how subhuman I truly look, I dont have contact with anyone outside my family and some online friends from different states that don't see my face whenever we talk so I dont have anyone to tell me I look like as if a goblin and an orc from the tolkien universe had a child. The only mirror in my room is that one so I dont really check myself that often (for obvious reasons) either but fuck, I had forgotten how fucking disgusting I look. There is not a single part of my face that is not covered with acne, plus my chin/jaw, eye area and hairline also looked abslotely terrible and now I'm just contemplating that even if I paid a cheap sidewalk hooker 4x what she charges she still wouldn't have sex with me. I'd be lucky if someone considered me 4/10.
But u r white right? Go to Shanghai or Seoul when you can and ascend, hell you will be trophy boyfriend

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★★
51d 16h 54m
Acne is not a part of puberty at all it’s something that was developed through food and diets and became genetic no one deserves I think it’s enough to avoid people and getting a job cause people hate people who have acne and carry themselves well because they want them to go away. I’m like sorry OP ya have acne

Last edited:
Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Severe acne scar cel
★★★★
44d 28m
Acne is not a part of puberty at all it’s something that was developed through food and diets and became genetic no one deserves it I’m like sorry OP
It is a conspiracy, It’s definitely not normal. In fact, some native tribes have 0% acne incidence.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
183d 17h 9m
Get rid of the mirror

Genetic Dead End

Genetic Dead End

Severe acne scar cel
★★★★
44d 28m
They ignore those facts about those tribes never even thought about that till now. Oh your account is about to be 1 year old it must be a special day for you
Lol not really.

M12Comic

M12Comic

rigged world
★★★
8d 6h 51m
just lose weight omegalul

Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
29d 7h 29m
How old are you and have you been to doctor to look your face?

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
★★★★★
35d 20h 29m
I try to avoid the mirror as much as I can

r9kcel

r9kcel

Refuge from /r9k/
★★★
2h 2m
It's probably over for you anyway but you can control being fat.

Lone-Star

Lone-Star

// sub4 20yo KHHV NEET // Ruler of Equestria
★★★★
27d 22h 30m
It's probably over for you anyway but you can control being fat.
Even if I lost all the weight (im 104kg, so i won't) I'd still look subhuman af so there's no point in even considering it.
just lose weight omegalul
fakecel if losing weight makes you look less subhuman.