Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Looking both ways before crossing teh street

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Is this beta?

If I do it will girl think less of me?

Ive been practicing not looking both ways when entering/exiting my local supermarket since cars are supposed to stop for you there every time but I still get scared

Im afraid if a girl sees waiting for a car to stop before I cross shell think Im a pussy

You're long past the point of no return buddy boyo

Idk. Chads don't do this probably but no one would run over Chads anyway. People will like to run over us if they had the chance

Just get run over trying to impress Stacy theory

OP just do it discreetly like how chads do. Not that this is anyone's only or main problem.

Username + avi + this OP = never began for you.

hZ45pbv.gif

Just get run over trying to impress Stacy theory

Who is going to come see OP if he gets hurt? Not a foid and definitely not a Stacy. No hospital visits for your face theory.

Yeah and it's also beta to wear a seatbelt.
Real chads crash through the window and splatter on the street when there's an accident.

Who is going to come see OP if he gets hurt? Not a foid and definitely not a Stacy. No hospital visits for your face theory.
Indeed. Excellent choice of username and avatar by the way.

Chad can do anything and get gf

Incel will not get gf no matter what

So no it doesn't matter it makes no difference to anything

I'm sorry to tell you, but it's probably over.
Don't prioritize anything above your safety and happiness would be my advice.

No, women don't care about you looking both ways before you cross the road. They're observant but I don't think they care about things like that.

tfw when omega male ask about not appearing beta.

Wtf, why? Look both ways and you won't be a meat crayon.

chads doesn't need to check because everyone will stop for him. As for us everyone hates us and wants to kill us so we should be careful