Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Looking fat is the worst thing

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I am not fat but my face always fucking looks like it ,I had a few surgeries too but it’s still looks fat

I really envy those faggots with slick thin faces with good jaws ,they are always getting girls while bloatlord fat looking faced ugly esque people like me don’t get what we deserve

fuck this shit I deserve gigastacy,we should kill all slick looking people like Timothy chalamet and Bob dylan

@Hail The Bloatlord

I am fat over 15% bf in case of fucking hooch junk food and drugs (in video game) Doesn´t matter how fat are you, you will never ascend
Yeah Who tf is not over 15 bf tho ? Just being in the non overweight place should be okay in a normal sane world ,no one gives a fuck about body fat and it’s retarded

I doubt bloatlord is getting laid tho
cope.
EWemN2CWsAIZ42Q

over for geneticcels

Better than manlet
Yeah I know , but people still calling my face fat after getting surgeries is so rage fueled,I just can’t fkin do anything in this era ,if i had money and time and motivation maybe gymcel to see what happens but no man it’s not worth it

over for fatcels

I am not fat but my face always fucking looks like it ,I had a few surgeries too but it’s still looks fat

I really envy those faggots with slick thin faces with good jaws ,they are always getting girls while bloatlord fat looking faced ugly esque people like me don’t get what we deserve

fuck this shit I deserve gigastacy,we should kill all slick looking people like Timothy chalamet and Bob dylan
U need to magnesiumaxx

I doubt bloatlord is getting laid tho

he has high standing in the incelsphere for that reason. we know he is a trucel and women hate his looks, and yet we (and a lot of normies) pretend like hes an extraordinary mythical badass. thats essentially what the meme is about. and its important to have that in our lives.

he has high standing in the incelsphere for that reason. we know he is a trucel and women hate his looks, and yet we (and a lot of normies) pretend like hes an extraordinary mythical badass. thats essentially what the meme is about. and its important to have that in our lives.
Bro did you read my dms

Your tall so you deserve nothing but death

Fat Chads slay. As long as they aren't too fat.

Being fat is one of the worst things you can subject to yourself.

Yep, I was like 28% bodyfat last year. 19% right now. Girls TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY DUDE. MEN TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY.

I'm ideally looking to cut to 12%
That is just fat ,I’m saying round faced

Yep, I was like 28% bodyfat last year. 19% right now. Girls TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY DUDE. MEN TREAT ME DIFFERENTLY.

I'm ideally looking to cut to 12%
Do anything changed ? No just slightly that’s ok

I think looking extremely frail, small framed and weak is worse. But its hard to say