Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looking for Fellow Incel Brothers in Alberta, Canada

LomaxDelarge

LomaxDelarge

Recruit
★★
100% - Permaban FAKECEL

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIRqV79EsN0

Hello, brothers I'm looking for incels around the area of Alberta, Canada, preferably close to the cities of Edmonton, Calgary, and Red Deer. I am recruiting brothers for a small group of people who will participate in protests and recruiting members to our group. If you know of anybody in that area, or are in that area, DM me. Let me know of any advice you have for me while I undertake my journey of becoming an incel cult leader. My name will be know, my brothers, but most importantly they will know you. They will know our overbearing pain and struggles. We'll gain attention for it way more than all the people who went ER. I will be the Hitler of the incel army, commander of the fourth reich. Just kidding, probably not, that last one was just a dictator fantasy.

LomaxDelarge

Recruit​

★★
JoinedOct 3, 2023Posts105

This just sounds like a bad idea all around.

@DarkStarDown gtfih mang
this screams jewish glow up

The feds are gonna be on you now. They probably saw this.

This just sounds like a bad idea all around.
He sounds like fed. He's gonna lure us all somewhere and we'll never be found again. Unless he's telling the truth.

Another day another glowpost at feds.is ffs mods need to ban OP

I would have maybe joined you if I lived anywhere close

I would have maybe joined you if I lived anywhere close
I'm not sure if you have already joined us my comrade but if not, please see this thread for my concerted efforts to bring our brothers together in a coordinated, structured and highly disciplined paramilitary incel organization: https://incels.is/threads/the-official-discord-of-the-incel-protection-force-is-now-live.556063/

Likewise and unlike the OP here, I have the requisite street cred here on these forums and the corresponding bona fides irl as I hold a JD from an ABA accredited law school, have taught constitutional law to undergraduates at the university level, have served as an officer in the original Michigan Militia and am generally experienced in matters of insurgency and revolutionary operations.

I'm not sure if you have already joined us my comrade but if not, please see this thread for my concerted efforts to bring our brothers together in a coordinated, structured and highly disciplined paramilitary incel organization: https://incels.is/threads/the-official-discord-of-the-incel-protection-force-is-now-live.556063/

Likewise and unlike the OP here, I have the requisite street cred here on these forums and the corresponding bona fides irl as I hold a JD from an ABA accredited law school, have taught constitutional law to undergraduates at the university level, have served as an officer in the original Michigan Militia and am generally experienced in matters of insurgency and revolutionary operations.
Yeah I joined already. I hope something will come out of it

Yeah I joined already. I hope something will come out of it
Something absolutely will. I lost my teaching job at a university two weeks ago to some perfidious harlot and as such, I have very little, if anything left of professional reputation to lose. I am ready to devote myself to the cause unreservedly and to serve on behalf of all of our brothers in the IPF and the movement for incel liberation. Incel Power and Inshallah.

Hello, brothers I'm looking for incels around the area of Alberta, Canada, preferably close to the cities of Edmonton, Calgary, and Red Deer. I am recruiting brothers for a small group of people who will participate in protests and recruiting members to our group. If you know of anybody in that area, or are in that area, DM me. Let me know of any advice you have for me while I undertake my journey of becoming an incel cult leader. My name will be know, my brothers, but most importantly they will know you. They will know our overbearing pain and struggles. We'll gain attention for it way more than all the people who went ER. I will be the Hitler of the incel army, commander of the fourth reich. Just kidding, probably not, that last one was just a dictator fantasy.

how is he fakecel? I guess he looks kinda normie-ish, so maybe that idk. Weird dude

There are 40 of us meeting in UK in 24.

This nigga bruh :feelskek: