Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks like Americans all across the country are fed up with crime, over for BLMmaxxing blackcels.

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
What just happened in SF is a precedent to what will be happening all over the country. Social justice warrior DA's getting recalled.

In my observation, the BLM protests pre-pandemic and post pandemic caused there to be spikes in BMWF couples. All of a sudden, in the days and weeks after those protests, you saw BMWF just sprouting up in a lot of places you normally would never see. Because white liberal foids and noodlewhores strongly discriminate against black males in dating.

But those BLM protests also emboldened a lot of black criminals to rob and steal (in addition to the DA's being very lenient to black-brown criminals).

Now, even black people are upset about crime. The leg up that some black males had because of BLM is now over. Foids don't have to virtue signal any more to please black male sexual desire for non-black foids.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyLnswiX9Uo

The California DA's are beyond retarded, several people have died thanks to them.

I was in SF this year and literally everyone, uber drivers, waiters, the hotel host, all told me how much they hate the DA for allowing crime to go unpunished. I watched a couple niggers get out of a car start looking through a bunch of parked cars get into an argument with some people waiting in line for a restaurant and then drive off.

The California DA's are beyond retarded, several people have died thanks to them.
You can thank Jewish billionaires like soros for funding these clowns and giving them their positions.

Just search “George soros district attorney”. :smonk:

You are the biggest race baiter on the forum

You can thank Jewish billionaires like soros for funding these clowns and giving them their positions.

Just search “George soros district attorney”. :smonk:
Your welcome goyim
I love crime, crime and corruption are the best and help me out a lot :feelsLSD:
Dont be fucking racist or anti semetic ok :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

even if people are noticing a rise in crime it's never acknowledged as being perpetrated by almost exclusively by brown and blacks. tell a retarded lefty that there is unmitigated crime waves and they may feel obliged to agree, but say it's always perpetrated by niggers and behold how you have just profaned their secular woke religious gods.

I don’t think most criminals in San Francisco are black? Are they?

if US has common sense then there would not be such crime problem
Agreed.
[UWSL]do asia have those violent crime problem? as ramphant as the US or any cucked white country? nope.coz in asia, violent home invasion, robbery in daylight, hit and run etc. are punished severely.[/UWSL]
Asia is very unkind to niggers which is why they do not have these problems.
but the cumskins alwyas fool themselves into thinkin "rehabilitation " works.
There’s no rehabilitating monkeys :feelsclown: