Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally over for blackcels

That's why I will never go to the west, it's suicide
I'm having extremely strong doubts about going back to the "homeland" too. Ethnic foids there will just go for poor whites, as always

College has opened my eyes. I see 4/10 whites with 6/10 curries/black or looksmatched white guy and Asian female
Thus prove JBW and also proves that Whites can't be incel. And also proves white incels have higher chance of ascension than non white ethinic incels

This is so true on my campus. WM/BF WAYY more than BM/WF
@DarkStarDown ik you’re going say this ain’t a stat sheet and it’ll bring the white races potential down but it’s literally happening right before our eyes . Rather we like it or not.

I don’t care tho I’m happy for all these lightskin moggers
Why are you happy for others who have what you are missing?
It's like me (a brown Hispanic male) being happy for white Hispanic males who are having great sex and romantic relationships with women while i rot.
It's like a homeless person feeling happy for a billionaire who is enjoying a banquet as they starve to death

Why are you happy for others who have what you are missing?
It's like me (a brown Hispanic male) being happy for white Hispanic males who are having great sex and romantic relationships with women while i rot.
It's like a homeless person feeling happy for a billionaire who is enjoying a banquet as they starve to death
God wants me to be happy

Tfw black birth rates are increasing: Both in Africa & also in the Americas.

But non black women are open to being fucked by sub 5 niggers, so I disagree.
I see this all the time, and the fact that niggers are minorities and I still see this is quite concerning kekek

This is false from what I see in reality
there are less of them in reality because big noses are common among black ppl so a lot of failed rones. From your other posts in this thread you seem delusional because you want to suck black dick buddy

Same in UK

All interracial couples tend to be BW/WM

Tbf black women date/marry at same rates to White men as Black men to White women
Its 2x for marriage in US and 5x for mairrage in UK for Black Men and White Women kekek You retards need to understand that white foids are the biggest whores lmfao and its rising as well so this cope doesn't make sense to be honest kekek

Last edited:
Because media and social media shows more bmww couples, but it's mostly American media and American couples, but when you count African interracial couples, WmBw couples are more in number in the world than BmWw couples
You do realize that white whores are just more into niggers than black whores are into us kekek There's literally documentary of abundant amount of white whores from Europe going to Africa for "love". Where else do you see women going to another continent for love? Also white whores and niggers outnumber by a larger margin in every continent, Africa, Europe, North America and so on. It's literally in statistics and reality. White foids are fucking whores kekek

Wait until you see the amount of Well off African Males who marry European Foids... Keekekekekekek You retards have recency bias its funny

Its 2x for marriage in US and 5x for mairrage in UK for Black Men and White Women kekek You retards need to understand that white foids are the biggest whores lmfao and its rising as well so this cope doesn't make sense to be honest kekek
I dunno, Im gen Z and most women don't get married tbh

Dating I see black women a lot

Heck even I have been on a date with a black women (although I paid she then nether spoke to her again:feelsbadman:)

I dunno, Im gen Z and most women don't get married tbh

Dating I see black women a lot

Heck even I have been on a date with a black women (although I paid she then nether spoke to her again:feelsbadman:)
I'm Gen Z as well, and trust me when I say Gen Z niggers have it much better than thier previous generations when it comes to dating white/latina foids, even noodles like them. In California, I literally only see them with latinas or white foids, they definitely date out much more than black foids in todays time kek just imagine, if they dated out more during racist times, what do you think happens now when all foids are 10000000000000000000009999x more receptive to them kekek its honestly just reality and nothing to cope about kekek

In California, I literally only see them with latinas or white foids, they definitely date out much more than black foids in todays time kek just imagine, if they dated out more during racist times, what do you think happens now when all foids are receptive to them kekek
Oh I live in Europe, in Europe most black women are from Africa and they slim and dark skin, plus they don't hate white people
So white men date them more than they date Indians

Oh I live in Europe, in Europe most black women are from Africa and they slim and dark skin, plus they don't hate white people
So white men date them more than they date Indians
You're from Europe which is a continent, and thats fine but even in Europe, niggers literally are known to mainly marry or date white foids, I see the tiktoks and marriage stats over there, its even worse than North America hahah

Also if you go on a dating app as a chubby female nigger, you will mostly match or be liked by whites

Test this theory if you don't believe me kekek

All this race talk is almost always cope from the male standpoint

Last edited:
You're from Europe which is a continent, and thats fine but in Europe niggers literally are known to mainly marry or date white foids, I see the tiktoks and marriage stats over there, its even worse than North America hahah
Nah in UK black women marry out 30% black men 40%
Most young people don't really marry
Mixed women marry white men 80% tho, as they mostly grow up white estates

Even black women know

Nah in UK black women marry out 30% black men 40%
Most young people don't really marry
Mixed women marry white men 80% tho, as they mostly grow up white estates

Even black women know

you literally showed two mixed girls who like us cause they grew up around us, and to be honest they prefer mixed boys but we know who mixed boys want and get kekek

Now talk about the mixed boys kekek those guys literally ONLY DATE OR get the hottest white foids. Look at Jeremy Meeks for example.

Like I said, ALL this race talk is usually cope coming from the male standpoint. Most men take what they can kekek

And you didn't even post a statistic, literally look it up hahah Niggers marry out 5x more in Europe lol There's 5x more Black Men and White Women pairing and its sky rocketing.

There's also more mixed boys than girls, and once again you are talking about majority white areas kekek there's no way you're white kekek

you literally showed two mixed girls who like us cause they grew up around us, and to be honest they prefer mixed boys but we know who mixed boys want and get kekek

Now talk about the mixed boys kekek those guys literally ONLY DATE OR get the hottest white foids. Look at Jeremy Meeks for example.

Like I said, ALL this race talk is usually cope coming from the male standpoint. Most men take what they can kekek

And you didn't even post a statistic, literally look it up hahah Niggers marry out 5x more in Europe lol There's 5x more Black Men and White Women pairing and its sky rocketing.

There's also more mixed boys than girls, and once again you are talking about majority white areas kekek there's no way you're white kekek
They marry out but most don't get married like I don't think a poor African man who house shares is getting many women

Last edited:
Oh no!! women want high status men!!k ekek enough with the race cope. this isn't even in UK retard. It just proves Blackpill more. Status matters kekek there's no way you're white, you're too slow kekek I am done talking here buddy. White whores like niggers more than you think kekek
This is in USA and literally means nothing. If black foids wanted us they call could get one of us. The issue is they all want the top which is delusional of them kekek
Go on tiktok and search white men black women, theres more content than asian women white men

also thecoli

Go on tiktok and search white men black women, theres more content than asian women white men

also thecoli

This literally once again PROVES nothing kekek I don't care for who nigger women want, what I'm telling you is all the stats you show and use are selective and based of a minority. If all nigger women wanted us, they could get us kekek Also the study you just posted proves what I'm saying,,,,, they all want rich men and well of men while disregarding 90% of us kekek you retard don't know much about foids and it shows. There's no way you;re white, no white person tries to push racemixxing this hard kekek

a Africam model ended up with a white dude

The actual African model

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back