Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Looks like I’m getting ghosted by 2 Chink employers

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m a NEET, which is actually great, but sometimes I send out a few applications if I feel like it. Sometimes this even leads to job interviews, but this is very rare.

I have been talking to two chinks that have work for me. I even met up with one chink and a higher up in his company and we talked about everything. The other chink is a noodlewhore and so far, we’ve only communicated via email.

Everything seems fine, I made a good impression and told them what I can do and what an awesome stud I am in the office :soy: . The usual normie nonsense of shaking hands and eating soy.

But I haven’t heard from them in a while. Looks like I’m being ghosted.

I don’t care, because I don’t take wageslavery seriously. Time is sometimes more valuable than money, especially if we’re talking about inflationary shekels.

I have opposite problem
I ghost them :feelshaha:

I just not long had a phone call from an employer and asked me if I had any work experience, which I said no, and he basically told me to fuck off and apply again when I have work experience JFL

Fuck being a wagecuck anyway

I have opposite problem
I ghost them :feelshaha:
You’re such a Chad, but I actually also ghosted one employer who really wanted to give me some shit position for some shit payment. This HR slut kept calling me, and I was like, no way, bitch.

I just not long had a phone call from an employer and asked me if I had any work experience, which I said no, and he basically told me to fuck off and apply again when I have work experience JFL

Fuck being a wagecuck anyway
Just goes to show how inhumane work is. How the fuck is somebody supposed to enter the work force if nobody gives him his first job? And everybody else demands 10 years of work experience?

Just goes to show how inhumane work is. How the fuck is somebody supposed to enter the work force if nobody gives him his first job? And everybody else demands 10 years of work experience?
I don't wanna work no shit job anyway for some jew with a pittance wage in country that hates you

No other species lives like this

You’re such a Chad, but I actually also ghosted one employer who really wanted to give me some shit position for some shit payment. This HR slut kept calling me, and I was like, no way, bitch.
:feelsbadman:I felt bad after tho

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back