Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looks like we have a noodlewhore scumbag on this forum

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
this cunt by the nickname of SorryMsJackson is a noodlewhore.
first time i thought this cunt was some cuck who worship noodlwhores just like those alt right cucks.
but when i looked into her posts most of her posts were to deny that noodlewhores have lower smv than cumskin whores and she went onto claim that top tier chads end up with ethnic cunts.

2020 11 17 62020 11 17 12020 11 17 32020 11 17 4

here are some of the proofs as above but it's in a link

many many more proofs

So the rumors were true, we really have IT infiltrators here, who POST and have ACCOUNTS.

Purge the mods.

Whos responsible for the vetting process? Looks like they liet anyone in these days.

Whos responsible for the vetting process? Looks like they liet anyone in these days.
i suspect some of the mods are to blame not entirely but mostly as they're responsible for gatekeeping as well.

3. Female here (that we know of) beside @SillyTruecel and @Sincere

@Incline We've found another one
85031dadbfac125207cd03dcdf06cc49

@SorryMsJackson

probably just a noodle worshipper tbh

man I'm scared :feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

this is really scary shit, doesnt look like anything a blackpilled incel would write. That "muh ethnic wahmen are doing better" might as well be posted on reddit where foids cry about not getting white chads. Major cope coming from an ethnic cunt. Mods should definitely look into it.

Data don't lie.

In keeping with previous work, there is also a clear and consistent dependence on ethnicity (15, 20), with Asian women and white men being the most desirable potential mates by our measures across all four cities.

20180818_FBC544.png

White women = betagrade

Even top-tier white women married to rich men get cucked by Asian women. Just face it bros, white women are the incels of women:

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts.

“They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”

#WWGTOW

Noodles are desirable for sex but not for marriage. Nobody who has the privilege to be non-Asian wants their sons to be ricecels.

That's not what the data say.

The most successful white men marry Asian women. And white male + Asian female marriages have a lower rate of divorce.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Imagine even believing white women are marriage material. White male + white female marriages = the face of marital dysfunction and drama in America.

WMWF is fucking peasant-tier. I'm beginning to think that those who deny this are white women themselves.

Lmaooo gooks arent considered the standard of beauty ANYWHERE in america lmfao. White girls are #1.
Dudes arent running around showing off how hot asian girls are. Its usually a white girl or someone who looks extremely whitepassing. Even hapa girls arent shit lmao

The most successful white men marry Asian women. And white male + Asian female marriages have a lower rate of divorce.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Imagine even believing white women are marriage material. White male + white female marriages = the face of marital dysfunction and drama in America.

WMWF is fucking peasant-tier. I'm beginning to think that those who deny this are white women themselves.
just keep on coping with the stats, the thing is you're just a sex object and most white dudes much prefer to marry and fuck their own

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Nah bro lmao. Asian girls basically get whatever the staceys dont want. Its just that white girls have stupidly high standards. Put an asian girl in a group with white girls and she will have the lowest of self esteem as she will never get the hottest guy lmaooo.
Asian women get the left overs and believe they're getting some amazing deal which is funny and white girls wouldn't even let the men you get breathe in their space LOL

Lmaooo gooks arent considered the standard of beauty ANYWHERE in america lmfao. White girls are #1.
Dudes arent running around showing off how hot asian girls are. Its usually a white girl or someone who looks extremely whitepassing. Even hapa girls arent shit lmao

Why then do so many scientific papers and case studies seem to endorse a completely opposite interpretation of reality?

We compared the attractiveness of own-race composites, other-race composites, and mixed-race composites (where the component faces were from both races). In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex.

We have a word for those who reflexively deny the reality surrounding them... it's called coping.

Nah bro lmao. Asian girls basically get whatever the staceys dont want. Its just that white girls have stupidly high standards. Put an asian girl in a group with white girls and she will have the lowest of self esteem as she will never get the hottest guy lmaooo.
Asian women get the left overs and believe they're getting some amazing deal which is funny and white girls wouldn't even let the men you get breathe in their space LOL
true, asian foids will fuck anything that is white even a 1/10 white dude.

We should have a photo verification or some way of checking incel status on registration tbh

Coping ricecel detected....

Why then do so many scidntific papers and case studies seem to endorse a completely opposite interpretation of reality?

We have a word for those who reflexively deny the reality surrounding them... it's called coping.
Run a tinder experiment with a gook vs a white girl. A hot white girl has tonnes of rich gigachads all over her and the asian will get decent white guys. Its not even close. Nobody even cares about the asian instagram girls LMAOO

We should have a photo verification or some way of checking incel status on registration tbh
i think that is the only way for this site to be secure and trust worthy

It writes like a noodlewhore. Ban it.

Why then do so many scientific papers and case studies seem to endorse a completely opposite interpretation of reality?

That study proves nothing. The top tier white guys arent visible on any study. When a guy can choose from any woman thats attractive of all races, they go white. Asians would be all over tv and starring in all the movies as the hot girl if you gooks could even compete

Another difficult pill for ricecels to swallow...

Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Here, we explore whether Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces. Thirty-five Malaysian Chinese (20 male) and 30 Australian White (12 male) participants manipulated 100 face photographs (50 Asian; 50 White; half male) on a masculinity/femininity axis to optimize attractive appearance. As predicted, White women’s faces were increased more in femininity than Asian women’s faces, and White men’s faces were feminized more than Asian men’s faces to optimize attractiveness. These findings suggest that White faces are perceived as more masculine than Asian faces.

And mods do nothing about it

IMG 20201116 175658 345

On my last days of this forum tbh.

Your studies only focus on attractiveness, no matter how visually attractive noodles are, most white men still don't want to raise hapa hellspawn.

Your studies only focus on attractiveness, no matter how visually attractive noodles are, most white men still don't want to raise hapa hellspawn.

Sure they do. Most white men would especially like to raise a sweet Hapa girl.

Another difficult pill for ricecels to swallow...

One of my friends told me how he has a chad Olympian dude who slays 10s but decided to date a rice foid for like 2 weeks as a joke and he flat out did it to alpha widow her dumb ass. Shes pretty much doomed forever in terms of relationships kek. Rice foids are a meme

Im def not a ricecel. Im blackcel and i know i speak for many guys when i say asian eyes arent the most attractive

Cope harder, LARPing chinkcel. Asian women's eyes are the most desired on this planet.

One of my friends told me how he has a chad Olympian dude who slays 10s but decided to date a rice foid for like 2 weeks as a joke and he flat out did it to alpha widow her dumb ass. Shes pretty much doomed forever in terms of relationships kek. Rice foids are a meme
noodlwhores get so much plastic surgeries and other fake shits yet they cannot compete against average cumskin whore
loving it she is triggered af lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: keep coping cunt

Can you offer a single reason why they would prefer to raise a white daughter? Keep in mind the majority of white men hate white females on a deeply visceral level. Kind of like how black guys hate black women.

I thinik we have enough evidence to ban this faggot now @Master

noodlwhores get so much plastic surgeries and other fake shits yet they cannot compete against average cumskin whore
Surgery maxxed asians cant compete with surgery maxed any race due to their flat faces + eye area. I like their cheekbones alot but theyre nothing