Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looks like we have a noodlewhore scumbag on this forum

this cunt by the nickname of SorryMsJackson is a noodlewhore.
first time i thought this cunt was some cuck who worship noodlwhores just like those alt right cucks.
but when i looked into her posts most of her posts were to deny that noodlewhores have lower smv than cumskin whores and she went onto claim that top tier chads end up with ethnic cunts.

View attachment 373357View attachment 373361View attachment 373362View attachment 373363

here are some of the proofs as above but it's in a link

many many more proofs
:feelswhat:

Even top-tier white women married to rich men get cucked by Asian women. Just face it bros, white women are the incels of women:

#WWGTOW

That's not what the data say.

The most successful white men marry Asian women. And white male + Asian female marriages have a lower rate of divorce.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Imagine even believing white women are marriage material. White male + white female marriages = the face of marital dysfunction and drama in America.

WMWF is fucking peasant-tier. I'm beginning to think that those who deny this are white women themselves.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

:lul: holy shit this is the second most obvious LARP on this forum next to @Sincere, and you're legit trying to argue white men prefer asian women over white women when only the most ugly MSTOW mayos try to bag noodles instead of marrying white, that's why SEAmaxxing and JBWmaxxing is even a thing

it's amazing how this forum has suddenly allowed obvious foid larpers to post all of a sudden, this demise is even worse than when r9k got invaded by trannies.

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

:lul: holy shit this is the second most obvious LARP on this forum next to @Sincere, and you're legit trying to argue white men prefer asian women over white women when only the most ugly MSTOW mayos try to bag noodles instead of marrying white, that's why SEAmaxxing and JBWmaxxing is even a thing

it's amazing how this forum has suddenly allowed obvious foid larpers to post all of a sudden, this demise is even worse than when r9k got invaded by trannies.
this place need some cleansing

Mods need to stop SIMPING for IT landwhales and cucks

Mods need to stop SIMPING for IT landwhales and cucks
its over boyo. slowly but surely this forum is going to be like r9k and filled with foids and trannies.

I have seen thousands of WMAF over the past decade (when I began tallying). This pairing is objectively a pitiful sight for most people, even the most well meaning liberals pity this pairing.

I may be a down trodden suffering ricecel,
But I say to you truthfully noodlewhore, that I have only seen a few chads with noodlewhores after all of those thousands of WMAF couples I've seen. At the same time, I have seen FAR fewer Asian male non Asian female couples but the difference in quality is right in front of you and very apparent. The Asian dude is usually high quality as well as the non-Asian female (both mentally and physically). And literally everyone turns their head to look at these rare couples and A LOT of people get triggered at the mere sight of one.

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT NOODLEWHORE!

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer

But seriously... what is going on here lately? I already have diarrhea but it only gets worse from this point. Females and cucks, everywhere...

Must drive...
Driver license is cope man.

The girl will drive for you If you goodlooking enough.

Driver license is cope man.

The girl will drive for you If you goodlooking enough.

Not this shit again. Like I already said, if you allow a female to drive you around, you are an utter cuck. I do not care if you are Chad, Chaddam, Tyrone or even a demigod walking on earth. You are a fucking cuck, if you allow female driving. Female driving is an atrocity which needs to be banned as fast as possible. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around, therefore giving her power over your life.
"Just let the female drive you around brahhh..."

First they took the horses and now the cars.

Also once again:
Cars/driving > females

Guy, guys, guys, guys... when will you learn and stop feeding the trolls. You're giving whoever this is the attention they crave, it's the only thing in their miserable lives that give them a high. Put whoever it is on ignore and report them until they're banned. Also this might be a stretch but this person behind that account sounds very familiar to a YouTube account I had a debate with. They make the same talking points and if I remember correctly they were indeed a asian women. Coincidently we were debating in the comment section of a blackpill video on asian men or JBW, could be IncelTV don't remember clearly.

View: https://youtu.be/f9uPDkOu5lw

View: https://youtu.be/gWD9n1cyeQU

I believe it's either one of those two.

Last edited:
Not this shit again. Like I already said, if you allow a female to drive you around, you are an utter cuck. I do not care if you are Chad, Chaddam, Tyrone or even a demigod walking on earth. You are a fucking cuck, if you allow female driving. Female driving is an atrocity which needs to be banned as fast as possible. Imagine allowing a female to drive you around, therefore giving her power over your life.
"Just let the female drive you around brahhh..."

First they took the horses and now the cars.

Also once again:
Cars/driving > females
JFL, you must be a character man.

Fakecel AF If you wouldn't fuck some looksmatched foid just because she would drive you around.

JFL, you must be a character man.

Fakecel AF If you wouldn't fuck some looksmatched foid just because she would drive you around.

If you allow a female to drive you around, you are an utter cuck. I do not care if you are Chad, Chaddam, Tyrone or even a demigod walking on earth.

If you allow a female to drive you around, you are an utter cuck. I do not care if you are Chad, Chaddam, Tyrone or even a demigod walking on earth.
I would be a "cuck" who fucks JB pussy while being driven around any day instead of driving alone and being the utter virgin loser i am.

Did you decline sex in a similar situation perhaps?

@Sincere What race are you?

I would be a "cuck" who fucks JB pussy while being driven around any day instead of driving alone and being the utter virgin loser i am.

Well... at least you are capable of driving while I am not.

Did you decline sex in a similar situation perhaps?

No, never happened and you have a complete false perception on this topic. I explained it over and over again.

Well... at least you are capable of driving while I am not.

No, never happened and you have a complete false perception on this topic. I explained it over and over again.
I never saw you explaining It, hence why i don't understand.

Have you ever taken the drive license exam and failed or got some trauma with this?

I failed Mine and used to be hella nervous, but with practice i learned how to do it.

Stop chatting with Sincere, what a larpass fakecel

How lame do you have to be to wanna larp amongst society's losers jfl, god damn holes gotta invade every single fucking thing; Jesus. It's not even like they can come here to brag as they'll just get banned.

So the rumors were true, we really have IT infiltrators here, who POST and have ACCOUNTS.

Purge the mods.
they're losers so they have nothing better to do, what did you expect them to have a life?

full video/audio interviews confirming inceldom should be required to even view posts

Hi @SorryMsJackson , kill yourself please.

Last edited:
Keep in mind the majority of white men hate white females on a deeply visceral level. Kind of like how black guys hate black women.
This isn't true lmao. White men usually just go for Asian women if they can't get a white gf. That's why SEAmaxxing is a thing for incels.

This isn't true lmao. White men usually just go for Asian women if they can't get a white gf. That's why SEAmaxxing is a thing for incels.
Hard to like your own races women when they do everything they can to undermine & destroy the society your ancestors took the time to build up, all that death & hardship fighting to claim it; all for nothing. They openly disrespect the men of their race, vile cunts. Idiot men should have never gave them freedom for they doom us all with their policies & will be back in servitude to caveman minds.

Hard to like your own races women when they do everything they can to undermine & destroy the society your ancestors took the time to build up, all that death & hardship fighting to claim it; all for nothing. They openly disrespect the men of their race, vile cunts. Idiot men should have never gave them freedom for they doom us all with their policies & will be back in servitude to caveman minds.
Based

Bump

Update, I prefer Hapa women now

:feelsokman:

Also it looks like all EthnicCels here seething

Where is the whiteCels?