Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL looks like we have a noodlewhore scumbag on this forum

B
Can you offer a single reason why they would prefer to raise a white daughter? Keep in mind the majority of white men hate white females on a deeply visceral level. Kind of like how black guys hate black women.
Black guys dont hate black women. Us UGLY black guys hate black women. The tyrones usually don't even mess w black girls. They're usually after anything white

noodlwhores get so much plastic surgeries and other fake shits yet they cannot compete against average cumskin whore
loving it she is triggered af lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why then do multiple forms of evidence show Asian women out-competing white women? Post evidence or you're a coping ricecel/white femcel.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png

I don't think you guys understand how pathetic you look denying reality in the face of actual evidence. Why would you be triggered if you weren't ricecels/white femcels?

Last edited:
Why then do multiple forms of evidence show Asian women out-competing white women? Post evidence or you're a coping ricecel/white femcel.

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s800-c85.png
giphy.gif

op u might be right ngl defo an infiltrator either ways

The actual number doesn't mean anything in general you moron. QUALITY > QUANTITY to foids. Most men arent chads
Tyrone and an 8/10 black girl wouldn't have an accurate representation on any dating statistics.
The important data here to women is HOW MANY TOP TIER MEN ARE RESPONDING TO ASIANS

Why then do multiple forms of evidence show Asian women out-competing white women? Post evidence you're a coping ricecel/white femcel.

because white foids have fucking high standard and noodlwhores will basically fuck anything that is non asian dude
also do you even think that 1% of that shit will go onto meaningful relationships? mostly it's just some easy sex shit as non asian dudes know that noodlwhores are easy piss of meat to pump and dump.

@WØLF @pp183 look at this whitu cockory loving, self hating whore, @SorryMsJackson you're not more than a good for nothing cheap asian whore.
loling at the state of this forum tbh

We have a white supremicist on this forum. I don't feel safe.

And she got exposed on 17/11/2020, napolean blessed @waste matter with his wisdom and gave him the strength to expose that asian demon.
:lul: :lul:

Another difficult pill for ricecels to swallow...

Doesnt explain how noodlewhores are more desirable than white girls. Ricecels get the shortest end of the stick when it comes to dating any type of girls, especially when compared to white men, pretty much all incels here agree.

And she got exposed on 17/11, napolean blessed @waste matter with his wisdom and gave him the strength to expose that asian demon.
thanks boyo it's always good to be based

I'm not feeling right. On the one hand, "he" bashes white foids, but at the same time literally worships noodlewhores. What do I do?

I'm not feeling right. On the one hand, "he" bashes white foids, but at the same time literally worships noodlewhores. What do I do?
Irrational femoid behavior leading to poor larping. It's obvious once it's pointed out.

just report all "his" "asian wahmen are the most desirable", "white men would love to raise a hapa girl" noodlewhore worshipping posts. If it's not open worshipping I dont know what is.

Last edited:
just report all "his" "asian wahmen are the most desirable", "white men would love to raise a hapa girl" noodlewhore wordhipping posts. If it's not open worshipping I dont know what is.
noodlwhores get so much plastic surgeries and other fake shits yet they cannot compete against average cumskin whore
loving it she is triggered af lol:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@SorryMsJackson only white guys that go after noodles are the ones that can't get white whores.

You are Just the easy meat, the last option, that white guys take after being rejected by white and latina whores.

Don't ever forget that, no cumskin truly likes you, you are Just what was available and he decided to take.

If he had the option for a white or latina foid, you would be dumped in a Second JFL.

Also:

Ppz893ltqrt51

You are beneath the fat whores on this image, you are literally trash, you are less than the cents people give to homeless hobos.

Alpha widowed noodle truly thinks she is the first choice JFL.

Wwa

I think it’s just a more aggressive version of @IncelCream n g l
Acutally I prefer Black/Biracial women

So don't hit me with that, everyone here knows I want Black ass

@SorryMsJackson what race are you?

Ban that whore then rape her.

I’M SORRY MS JACKSON, I AM FOR REAL
NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER CRY
I APOLOGIZE A TRILLION TIMES

1436186517403.jpg

Last edited:
@IncelCream may be a negrofoid

I don't think you guys understand how pathetic you look denying reality in the face of actual evidence. Why would you be triggered if you weren't ricecels/white femcels?
Why did you stop responding to me in another thread where I destroyed your pathetic theories?

I thought foid worship was against the rules.

I don't think he is a femoid, he seems based to me..

@WØLF @pp183 look at this whitu cockory loving, self hating whore, @SorryMsJackson you're not more than a good for nothing cheap asian whore.
@SorryMsJackson is probably that DianaVic larper on CuckTears. Either way they're unironically extremely low IQ even for a femorrhoid, hell even from a bluepilled NPCs perspective she's a fucking moron and that's coming from me

IT'S OVER FOR THIS FORUM. ALL WE CAN DO AT THIS POINT IS LAUGH AND WATCH IT BURN.

That's not what the data say.

The most successful white men marry Asian women. And white male + Asian female marriages have a lower rate of divorce.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Imagine even believing white women are marriage material. White male + white female marriages = the face of marital dysfunction and drama in America.

WMWF is fucking peasant-tier. I'm beginning to think that those who deny this are white women themselves.
jfl that’s literally only because of moneymaxxed old whitecels sexpatting or importing a mail order bride. normal men don’t marry Asian foids

notice how college Chads aren’t buying plane tickets to SEA? it’s like 90% guys who are sexually unsuccessful in the west. why is that the case if noodlecunts are so desired?:waitwhat:

It doesn't matter if it's a noodlewhore or not. This user is spreading miscegenation propaganda, worshiping race traitor whores, and racebaiting by insulting ricecels. It's a travesty that (s)he isn't banned.

And mods do nothing about it

View attachment 373372
On my last days of this forum tbh.
Tbh a FUCKING HAND is enough proof LMAO :feelshaha: these mods are worthless and we should have the top 50 BASED form users as executioners. And no I wouldn't be one because Grey status merely ovER :feelsautistic:

Imagine white knighting noodelwhores

" He " should be banned for that alone