Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Looks of disgust

C

chewy

Who feels love?
I think there are primal intuitions involved in interpreting a person's facial contortions as indications of disgust, but it seems like people are becoming better at concealing them. What would a "look of disgust" be to you?

I don't see foids giving me or anyone else looks of disgust. If a foid is disgusted by you, she will do her best to ignore you. If she gives you eye contact, she's attracted to you no matter what her expression is.

squinting, teeth grit, furrowed brow
I don't see foids giving me or anyone else looks of disgust. If a foid is disgusted by you, she will do her best to ignore you. If she gives you eye contact, she's attracted to you no matter what her expression is.
so you've never been in an elevator with a foid and sensed their immense discomfort, even if she has her Chad with her?

well it;s too difficult to not look in someone's eyes when you have to talk with him/her
Obviously when you're talking it's different. I'm thinking of random foids just randomly giving supposed "looks of disgust" to guys they don't know.

so you've never been in an elevator with a foid and sensed their immense discomfort, even if she has her Chad with her?
I sense discomfort all the time, but it's not manifested as looks of disgust. More like avoiding eye contact at all cost, avoiding drawing attention to herself and giving me any reason to engage with her. The same way people react to beggars except beggars at least get money sometimes.
And not just me, sometimes I'll sit for hours in a sidewalk cafe or wherever and look at foids looking around and they never ever give "looks of disgust" to anyone.

Obviously when you're talking it's different. I'm thinking of random foids just randomly giving supposed "looks of disgust" to guys they don't know.

I sense discomfort all the time, but it's not manifested as looks of disgust. More like avoiding eye contact at all cost, avoiding drawing attention to herself and giving me any reason to engage with her. The same way people react to beggars except beggars at least get money sometimes.
And not just me, sometimes I'll sit for hours in a sidewalk cafe or wherever and look at foids looking around and they never ever give "looks of disgust" to anyone.
we are beggars, sexual beggars, which makes us out to be far greater lepers than the filthiest of hobos

It's more of an observatory blank expression, like a deer in headlights, grappling with the thoughts of the source of their distaste. Why does it look like that? How does this person function? Perhaps morbidly curious, perhaps feeling aggression.

I encounter them most of the time, the kind that says why do you exist.