Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks test: her reaction when you tell her you’re MGTOW

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I told a foid that I’m basically mgtow, and without giving too much info I told her I gave up on finding a gf and that I’m cynical. Her reaction was more in the line of “aww who hurt you?”, “you just haven’t found the right girl”, etc

When a good looking guy says he’s MGTOW, foids assume he’s a fuckboi and a PUA

I told a foid that I’m basically mgtow

U didnt go ur own way, u was sent ur own way lol. Dont even bother telling anyone ure MGTOW, redpill or w/e retarded shit, you'll just come across as a loser. If people ask why u dont have a gf you just say you havent found the right one yet period. Nothing more to add.

U didnt go ur own way, u was sent ur own way lol. Dont even bother telling anyone ure MGTOW, redpill or w/e retarded shit, you'll just come across as a loser. If people ask why u dont have a gf you just say you havent found the right one yet period. Nothing more to add.

High IQ

Why would you ever tell a whore hole anything like that? They have infinite dating options and SMV they don't care if incels don't take part in the sexual markets. If you can't find a mate as a man then you are a pathetic loser. No one will ever take you seriously or think highly of you when you say something stupid like that. They know instantly you are bitter and can't attract women

MGTOW is really MCTOW. The "C" stands for "coping." I have yet to see a single chad(lite) self-proclaimed MGTOW.

Why would you ever tell a whore hole anything like that? They have infinite dating options and SMV they don't care if incels don't take part in the sexual markets. If you can't find a mate as a man then you are a pathetic loser. No one will ever take you seriously or think highly of you when you say something stupid like that. They know instantly you are bitter and can't attract women
She kept asking me

Why would you tell a woman any of this shit XD?

I told a foid that I’m basically INCEL and without giving too much info I told her I gave up on finding a gf and that I’m cynical. Her reaction was more in the line of “aww who hurt you?”, “you just haven’t found the right girl”, etc

When a good looking guy says he’s INCEL , foids assume he’s a fuckboi and a PUA

I told a foid that I’m basically mgtow,
Cringe.
and without giving too much info I told her I gave up on finding a gf and that I’m cynical.
More cringe.
Her reaction was more in the line of “aww who hurt you?”, “you just haven’t found the right girl”, etc
Not surprised.
A good looking guy saying that lets the girl know she can fuck him with no strings attached and that she can cheat on him easily.

Yeah that’s a big mistake. You shouldn’t tell anyone about that kind of stuff irl especially not a foid.
Better to say that you have had some in the past and that you are currently finding a new one

I told a foid that I’m basically mgtow, and without giving too much info I told her I gave up on finding a gf and that I’m cynical. Her reaction was more in the line of “aww who hurt you?”, “you just haven’t found the right girl”, etc

It’s usually more effective in my experience to not describe one’s self with the labels because people have preconceived notions about what those labels mean and if they’re good and bad. Comes across better to just say you’ve become cynical and have stopped trying/hoping for a gf seems to me.

But yeah, it is definitely true that women will respond differently to the same thing being said by Chad vs some low status ugly incel. Definitely true.

NEVER NEVER NEVER TALK ABOUT ANY REDPILL/BLACKPILL CRAP IN REAL LIFE. PEOPLE WILL CRUCIFY YOU FOR IT

I would never talk to normies about this stuff in irl or online jus asking for trouble.

MGTOW is really MCTOW. The "C" stands for "coping." I have yet to see a single chad(lite) self-proclaimed MGTOW.
Giga IQ. While I think us and MGTOW agree on many points, it's because they are majority Incel but don't want to admit it.

Last edited:
I highly doubt normies know what "mig tow" is