Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Looksmaxxing isn't cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 41837
  • Start date
Deleted member 41837

Deleted member 41837

Self-banned
-
10% foid worship avi
I know you guys will call me a blue pilled cuck, but I don't understand how people in this forum seem to think that improving your physical appearance is "cope". A sub5 can looksmax to normie, a normie can looksmax to chad lite and a chad lite could possibly looksmax to chad. Keep hope boyos, get surgery and ascend!:feelsohgod::feelsautistic:

yeah looksmaxxing is pointless if you are ugly

ok glowing faggot

Ok GrAYfag with 50 posts and that whore from breaking bad avi
Yeah, but I'm not here preaching people to get a better personality or take a shower jfl, the whole point of looksmaxxing is so that you won't be ugly anymore, so saying muhh "looksmaxxing is cope, because I'm ugly" is literally cope.

No surgery for my fucked up cranial base and mongoloid pheno

Looksmaxxing IS COPE FOR THE UGLY

You can take your shit to .org GrAYfag
well I get your point tbh, understood sir. Have a nice day

Looksmaxxing IS COPE FOR THE UGLY

You can take your shit to .org GrAYfag
but people there are kind of blue pilled, they think taking mk677 and going to the gym will make them look like nick Bateman or Henry cavill

no gym for my face
And yet You probably mog me and can ascend. I'm the ugliest guy on the entire forum. My face has some severe deformities. Every single feature is subpar and out of proportion.

Which is why I’m a graycel on that site cause it’s so aids even though I joined over a year.

I can’t stand that place.

This place feels more at home and I can rot more with like minded people and less retards:feelsokman:
I was in a discord server with some people who watch some bluepiller called "Hamza". These guys keep saying I'm a doomer and that they will become "Adonis" someday JFL.

And yet You probably mog me and can ascend. I'm the ugliest guy on the entire forum. My face has some severe deformities. Every single feature is out of proportion.
I've been rated a 5/10-6/10 before. I still get no female attention.People said jaw implants will do me good. I won't ever post my face here tho jfl

:lul:

Exactly my point boyo:feelsthink:
I fucking hate hamza for some reason, he acts like some giga chad with him and his cult of teenage blue pillers, one guy who had a truecel face said if he fixes face and gymcels he'll become a "chad" I cringed so hard.

I know you guys will call me a blue pilled cuck, but I don't understand how people in this forum seem to think that improving your physical appearance is "cope". A sub5 can looksmax to normie, a normie can looksmax to chad lite and a chad lite could possibly looksmax to chad. Keep hope boyos, get surgery and ascend!:feelsohgod::feelsautistic:
Come to my telegram group then

I know some guys on this site who mog him and still have to rot cause no girls want them.
Yeah and they always post cringe gifs like this :feelshaha::dafuckfeels:

adonis.gif

rnrnu4lica181.png
images-3-6-2.jpeg
tbh the guy looks pretty good, if he was less blue pilled and stopped making videos like "how to get girls if you're 5'5" he'd be good tbh. And his eye area needs work

XD

Adonis was a giga chad in Greek mythology, delusional copers

They’ll never be someone with genetics like that
Yeah and the thing is, all this hamza guy did was go to the gym, he acts like he did some mythical shit. And whenever I tell blue pillars that they either need surgery to look good or that its over they act like I'm an evil villain who's using the dark hold from marvel or some shit.

XD

also who's the anime dude in ur pfp

XD

how tf do u get the rainbow name tag thing jfl looks aesthetic has fuck

Mewing naturally is easy but to make it better is overrated the dificulty. Some people say that breathing through nose is impossible with the tongue covering the top of the mouth, but not for me. Mewing is fine but not the solution. Surgery is radical but if the person wants want it, then should get.

remove that foid avi cuck

Mewing naturally is easy but to make it better is overrated the dificulty. Some people say that breathing through nose is impossible with the tongue covering the top of the mouth, but not for me. Mewing is fine but not the solution. Surgery is radical but if the person wants want it, then should get.
only mouth breathers say they can't breathe through their noses, due to their shitty airway. but mewing does work to some extent. just don't expect to look like some male model tho.

People denying this is cope
Yes if you are some subhuman 5'4" truecel then looksmaxxing won't work at all
But if you are a 5'8" LTN, you would be incel, but could ascend to normie or HTN and wear lifts.

The problem is it's so expensive to do so, at least for the things I need to do to take me from below average to average or above. If I had the money I'd have looksmaxxed years ago.. sadly I'm a poorcel. I made a thread about this not long ago as well.