Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Lord of Negros & House of the Woke ?

Mixed-Race Tyrone wins. That's what House of the Dragon is really about. Mixed Race light skin Tyrone Chad (Laenor Valaryon) supplants White Chad (Daemon Targaryen) as the official God of Western culture. Now HBO is happy and mixed race children of white Chad and black Chad are the ultimate Hero Gods!
this has already happened. im incel because im white in my area unironically but 5'6 zambian migrants have white teen gfs cuz they want the mixed basby

this has already happened. im incel because im white in my area unironically but 5'6 zambian migrants have white teen gfs cuz they want the mixed basby
Yep. Trust me it's in my extended family too. (Except they are a low smv normie Mixed Race family but Mixed race babies nonetheless) :whitepill:

Its he only way HBO could relate to its audience. Make House Valaryon Black so everything is about mixed race. This one vital decision decides what the story and production are truly about.

IF I could start a mixed race family with a pretty white foid honestly I probably would have but I'd still like to see a story that works remain true to cultural parameters displayed properly in TV adaptation.

Last edited:
HOTD Episodes 1-3

Well so far I'm pleasantly surprised. Aside from the woke garbage theme of Black House Valeryon, which seems like it's too much to ask for them to do the show without, somehow the production is tolerable.

Technical grade
: A-

Story telling: B+ compelling so far.
Set design: A+
CGI/Special Fx: A
Landscape/Scenery: A+
[UWSL]Casting: A- [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Milly Alcock - on screen her acting is gives off less of a "I'm a dumb foid bitch" vibe than I thought it might. In fact, this just goes to show that, when foids like her stfu and just act the part, they can do a decent job. Yes she comes off as a spoilt royal cunt, but that's part of her appeal in the role, she doesn't come off as WOKE. (At least not yet) This is fine because it follows conventional rules of acting. She's almost Shakespearian. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Matt Smith - This guy is basically carrying the show himself. His role was very well acted in "The Crown". He is able to make Daemon Targaryen into a very believable character.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Paddy Considine (King Viserys) - Also mostly believable in his role. Not too shabby. [/UWSL]

The black actor who plays Lord Corlys Velaryon, decent in spitting his lines out, BUT HE IS BLACK wtf. It doesn't work as believable given the nature of the culture the fantasy is trying to present. They have weird silky afro albino hair with dredlocks, they look like Sci-Fi characters from the Matrix and NOT western high- fantasy characters!

But - All in all not too bad so far.

Last edited:
Another update: New Theme emerges in House of Dragon which destroys "LoTR Rangz of Negro"

Daemon Targaryen = Non Cucked Male. Essentially showing Rhaenyra "you should be my bitch, and follow the way of things, I dominant you foid"

Sir Christane Chole = Mega cuck. Is controlled by foid and likes it. Let's her know she is "muh strong WohMan inchanrge"

On a lighter note has anyone been watching the new Beavis and Butthead series? It's nice to watch something non-serious after watching these two shows.

Saw a little bit of house of the dragon, and they force snarky feminist comments whenever they fucking can

On a lighter note has anyone been watching the new Beavis and Butthead series? It's nice to watch something non-serious after watching these two shows.
What? No man. I was a middle schooler when the original Beavis and Butthead aired. Can't even fathom being into that now.

What? No man. I was a middle schooler when the original Beavis and Butthead aired. Can't even fathom being into that now.
The skits are still pretty funny, the parts where they watch music videos/tiktok are hit and miss however.

The skits are still pretty funny, the parts where they watch music videos/tiktok are hit and miss however.
Okay. But..I'm doing a serious comparison two presumably serious high fantasy dramas. Beavis and Butthead is a off-kilter comedy cartoon. And a pretty low IQ one imo. I don't find it too funny. Sorry

Saw a little bit of house of the dragon, and they force snarky feminist comments whenever they fucking can
How so? Actually, I don't think they do. And especially nowhere near as much as Rings of Power does with a clear intent to push "muh strong wohmen"

HOTD has not tried to push this idea much. Sure it's got it's "woke quota" filled, but they don't overtly make it drive the event or dialogue of the series thus far.

Update after watching up to Episode 7 (House of the Dragon):

House of the Dragon is not bad at all. I actually look forward to watching the next episode. It's nicely crafted in almost all of its technical and story telling aspects. The cast are very good at portraying their characters.

AND - House of the Dragon is mogging the life force out of Amazon and Rings of power !

Update LOTR The Rings of Power up to episode 6:

I don't even understand what is happening from scene to scene. @ilieknothing do you? It's so strange. I know Tolkienian Lore would need to be adjusted somewhat, but this isnyeven that. This is so bad that characters aren't even able to form coherent sentences. And the budget for this was HUGE, 500 million they said? And each scene where actors have to be in close up shots involving action sequences appear as though they were filmed in a University freshman year digital art class. My lord, it's bad !

The white man is going extinct in media i see, Also wokeness is the reason battlefield and other videogames fail, ASwell as the latest scooby movie where Velma wants to fuck a retarded E Thot

Last edited:
The white man is going extinct in media i see, Also wokeness is the reason battlefield and other videogames fail, ASwell as the latest scooby movie where Velma wants to fuck a retarded E Thot

Talking about Scoobie movies on a High Fantasy thread kek.

Yeah you're right, but HOTD managed to do it without being too woke. They made it as decent as possible even though the Valeryans are black.

Talking about Scoobie movies on a High Fantasy thread kek.

Yeah you're right, but HOTD managed to do it without being too woke. They made it as decent as possible even though the Valeryans are black.
Still an E Thot, And it doesnt matter where its discussed, Humans are retarded and unorganized anyway

Still an E Thot,
Huh?
And it doesnt matter where its discussed, Humans are retarded and unorganized anyway
Yeah it does. This is a thread made for discussing one or both of the above mentioned productions. I would like people to stick with that if possible, of course mentioning other productions is fine. But Scoobie Doo? Come on man.

The GoT had feminism (Arya) and fags too. But this is on a whole another level. 3 childbirths to promote pro choice bullshit. Black Velaryons... The Valyrian Lebensborn mofos who would rather fuck their own siblings to keep the genepool pure suddenly decide to fuck a nigger??? Crap.

Stereotypical crap about bitter cripples being bitter and the good hearted fag who has never done anything bad... Foids wanting to show that they are equal to men in every way. And as mentioned by the OP video there is way less nudity and sex here. Because we wouldnt want to objectify women, right???

Huh?

Yeah it does. This is a thread made for discussing one or both of the above mentioned productions. I would like people to stick with that if possible, of course mentioning other productions is fine. But Scoobie Doo? Come on man.
My childhood cartoon bro

Yeah. I had a few. Scoobie Doo was alright but, do you have any damn input on the shows IN MY TITLE?:feelsUgh:
If your mom was here i would

The GoT had feminism (Arya) and fags too.
After Season 6 yes. There was no explicit modern feminism though.
But this is on a whole another level. 3 childbirths to promote pro choice bullshit.
It's as subtle as they could possibly be and it doesn't necessarily ruin the show. It's not front and center. And first child birth was based as fuck. Women don't get to choose shit, King says so and she is killed. If course when the directors go to talk about it in the "Inside the Episode" crap HBO does, they will say all the wrong things. THEY are woke retards of cours but the show they made doesn't actually cling to that. That's how it always is with any good production, the creators do it by accident, not because they intend to. It's an emergent property of the show they created. Their own political views are moot if they make a good show.
Black Velaryons... The Valyrian Lebensborn mofos who would rather fuck their own siblings to keep the genepool pure suddenly decide to fuck a nigger??? Crap.
Yes, as I have said from the start, the black Valeryans piss me off. It's rubbish. But not nearly as rubbish as everything else out there on TV. I feel the same way about Andor, Severance, The Old Man, etc. All are none-woke. Nick Searcy worked on The Old Man I think and he is actively trying to make non-woke Movies/TV.
Stereotypical crap about bitter cripples being bitter and the good hearted fag who has never done anything bad... Foids wanting to show that they are equal to men in every way. And as mentioned by the OP video there is way less nudity and sex here. Because we wouldnt want to objectify women, right???
Like I said, it's not as solid as GOT season 1-4, but it's not the worst thing out there. I was expecting a lot worse.

After Season 6 yes. There was no explicit modern feminism though.

It's as subtle as they could possibly be and it doesn't necessarily ruin the show. It's not front and center. And first child birth was based as fuck. Women don't get to choose shit, King says so and she is killed. If course when the directors go to talk about it in the "Inside the Episode" crap HBO does, they will say all the wrong things. THEY are woke retards of cours but the show they made doesn't actually cling to that. That's how it always is with any good production, the creators do it by accident, not because they intend to. It's an emergent property of the show they created. Their own political views are moot if they make a good show.

Yes, as I have said from the start, the black Valeryans piss me off. It's rubbish. But not nearly as rubbish as everything else out there on TV. I feel the same way about Andor, Severance, The Old Man, etc. All are none-woke. Nick Searcy worked on The Old Man I think and he is actively trying to make non-woke Movies/TV.

Like I said, it's not as solid as GOT season 1-4, but it's not the worst thing out there. I was expecting a lot worse.
Yeah. Im still watching it because what else is there to do but I hope there is some bad ass battle ahead at the very least.

Yeah. Im still watching it because what else is there to do but I hope there is some bad ass battle ahead at the very least.
I'm sure there will be. Usually the 9th episode is the penultimate one.

Check out Severance and The Old Man. If you haven't seen them already.

Severance - It is quite interesting, with almost no soyciety factor whatsoever so far. Of course they are Normies, but the show manages to stay as abstract and vague as possible about their message while giving you a good plot and acting/direction. Which means the production enjoyable until they do eventually make (a probably disappointing) philosophical statement.

The Old Man- The Cuck/cringe level is mild and tolerable. it's more "traditional" in it's approach. Decent show. If course they may fuck it up in Season 2

Last edited:
Every story and thus production is going to fit within the Chad/Stacy, Normie and some form of morphed cuckoldry dynamic one way or the other. The only way to mildly enjoy anything is to pick the ones which are the least shitty.

Last edited:
Thanks. I will check it out for sure.

Update after watching up to Episode 7 (House of the Dragon):

House of the Dragon is not bad at all. I actually look forward to watching the next episode. It's nicely crafted in almost all of its technical and story telling aspects. The cast are very good at portraying their characters.

AND - House of the Dragon is mogging the life force out of Amazon and Rings of power !

Update LOTR The Rings of Power up to episode 6:

I don't even understand what is happening from scene to scene. @ilieknothing do you? It's so strange. I know Tolkienian Lore would need to be adjusted somewhat, but this isnyeven that. This is so bad that characters aren't even able to form coherent sentences. And the budget for this was HUGE, 500 million they said? And each scene where actors have to be in close up shots involving action sequences appear as though they were filmed in a University freshman year digital art class. My lord, it's bad !
Yes the Lord of Rings has pretty bad writing, they focussed all effort on diversity. They made everywhere multicultural, they could have one place white people other places darker and other places with dark people. It would have made it easier to identify who is from where

Yes the Lord of Rings has pretty bad writing, they focussed all effort on diversity.
Have you watched HOTD yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Its far superior in every way to LOTRROP. Also, I think you had mentioned the sex scenes being a problem for you right? (Was that you?) Anyway, it's very mild (very softcore) and they keep it off camera mostly.:feelsugh:
They made everywhere multicultural, they could have one place white people other places darker and other places with dark people. It would have made it easier to identify who is from where
I don't even know what to say. It's such a grand disaster. Nothing work. Nothing! It makes Peter Jackson's work look almost like the Bible by comparison. The diversity thing is weird yes but that's not even what makes it so bad. What's even happening from shot to shot, I can't tell. Sometimes characters are just on-screen and we don't even know who they are or why they are speaking LMAO.

All CGI sucks - WHAT THE FUCK for hundreds of millions, it's THAT bad?

Even the locations are not that great anymore. I mean how long can we look at a picture of a place an enjoy it. All of these scenes are stupid.

Celébrimbore - He's some sort of odd (daytime soap opera only) actor who makes me fall asleep every time I see him talk.

Lord Elrond - looks like a 8 year old.

Galadriel is some kind of highly autistic Gretta Thunberg who yells at everyone for reasons that are unknown.

The Dwarfs - The only even remotely decent lines are spoken by Dwarfs, and even that gets twisted into jiberish shortly afterwards by the writers/showrunners, its mayhem.

"The Harefoots" ? - Weird as hell,looks like a pedophilia extravaganza with manlets only. Wtf. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Have you watched HOTD yet? I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Its far superior in every way to LOTRROP. Also, I think you had mentioned the sex scenes being a problem for you right? (Was that you?) Anyway, it's very mild (very softcore) and they keep it off camera mostly.:feelsugh:
Yes, I have not watched house of the dragon cause game of thrones was full of sex and that isn’t something I am interested in. If I start watching house of the dragon I won’t understand the backstory as well though, haven’t watched a single episode of game of thrones or read the books

All CGI sucks - WHAT THE FUCK for hundreds of millions, it's THAT bad?
The wolves look bad but the orcs look okay but they made the orcs white, not sure if that is political

Even the locations are not that great anymore. I mean how long can we look at a picture of a place an enjoy it. All of these scenes are stupid.
I agree, you can look at scenery for only so much. Khazad Dum looked amazing in an early episode but all they are showing now are a couple of rooms.

Celébrimbore - He's some sort of odd (daytime soap opera only) actor who makes me fall asleep every time I see him talk.
They should have made him look like how he did in the video game. I hate this Celebrimbor and he is barely in the show, he is supposed to be one of the most important characters in the show about rings of power.

Lord Elrond - looks like a 8 year old.
He seems like a beta spy fag in this tbh. He shows no conviction in anything.

Galadriel is some kind of highly autistic Gretta Thunberg who yells at everyone for reasons that are unknown.
She is super unlikeable. I already hate foids but I’m pretty sure most non incels would hate this foid. She got rescued by Numenor and was constantly a bitch to them.

The Dwarfs - The only even remotely decent lines are spoken by Dwarfs, and even that gets twisted into jiberish by writers, its mayhem.
I agree, the dwarfs are the best part of the show but they made some bitchy drama in the recent episode about mithril

the harfoots are the worst storyline by far. Nigger version of actual hobbits

Yes, I have not watched house of the dragon cause game of thrones was full of sex and that isn’t something I am interested in. If I start watching house of the dragon I won’t understand the backstory as well though, haven’t watched a single episode of game of thrones or read the books.
This is exactly why you should watch it in my view. Trust me, you will enjoy the reveals more not know of Lore from the Fire & Blood publication. And like I said, the sex scenes are so mild and non-existent that it won't make you feel bad. I think you can stomach it. The sex scenes mostly occur off screen. And you can easily skip anything you find troublesome. It's worth it.
The wolves look bad but the orcs look okay but they made the orcs white, not sure if that is political.
Everything looks and sounds bad. Like my nephew made it using a film class free software and actors from his neighbourhood hair salons.
I agree, you can look at scenery for only so much. Khazad Dum looked amazing in an early episode but all they are showing now are a couple of rooms.
Yeah it's been one shot at the beginning of each introduction to a new location then we never see my h again. I guess the rest of those hundreds of millions of dollars went to the super woke cast of do-gooders.
They should have made him look like how he did in the video game. I hate this Celebrimbor and he is barely in the show, he is supposed to be one of the most important characters in the show about rings of power.
Absolutely. He is the one who made the Rings with Sauron afterall, and pours his magic into them whilst Sauron only participates on the margins. Instead Sauron secretly is taking notes on how to "copy" the craft's formula in order to pour his own Sin and Soul into the One ring so he can use it as a controller for the others. Given the shows current heap of garbage, I have no idea how they are going to make this even slightly believable as an interaction between Celébrimbore and Sauron.
He seems like a beta spy fag in this tbh. He shows no conviction in anything.
Neither does Elrond and Halbrand (basically being teased as Sauron). This was an attempt to make intriguing because his real name while pretending to be a human was "Anatar". It's obvious.
She is super unlikeable. I already hate foids but I’m pretty sure most non incels would hate this foid. She got rescued by Numenor and was constantly a bitch to them.
"Muh strong White woman" trumps "muh strong black women" is the basic retard message. I'm sure she's also a Lesbian and uninterested in men. She resembles Galadriel so poorly. Instead she's been made into Wonder Woman or Supergirl from DC/Marvel. Not from Tolkien!
I agree, the dwarfs are the best part of the show but they made some bitchy drama in the recent episode about mithril
Nothing happens in the show from Episode 1-7. Literally nothing for 7 hours of film. Zero! They start by crying about letting Elves get whatever they think they have (Mithril) and 7 hours later they are still crying about "muh Mithril" The only change is, they are now calling it as "Mithril" instead of "oye we here gots special rocks in these here hills".. hourdrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back