Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lost brain cells watching part of this

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
"Anybody can get laid, if you want proof we used to be ugly asf" - said by a foid
1:10-1:40

View: https://youtu.be/JyI_3LdlkVY

I literally lost brain cells watching a small part of this

"Anybody can get laid, if you want proof we used to be ugly asf" - said by a foid
1:10-1:40

View: https://youtu.be/JyI_3LdlkVY

I literally lost brain cells watching a small part of this

Foids have no fucking idea what's it like being a man. They think we are all high-fiving each other constantly and helping each other.

In reality men are indifferent to the existence of other men. There is a desperate fight for every crumb of pussy you can get and almost ANY men would throw you under the bus and fuck you over if he could get a sniff of a pussy. It's a nightmarish monkeylike existence. "Anyone can get laid?" JFL. Foids probably think you can literally go to Chad and ask him to hook you up with random girls. Almost all girls who transitioned to males fucking regretted it lol.

Their faces and voices give me the urge to strangle them
they're so goddamn ignorant and condescending
they are the true subhumans

Were? Still are, try showing your face without makeup, cunts.

Foids have no fucking idea what's it like being a man. They think we are all high-fiving each other constantly and helping each other.

In reality men are indifferent to the existence of other men. There is a desperate fight for every crumb of pussy you can get and almost ANY men would throw you under the bus and fuck you over if he could get a sniff of a pussy. It's a nightmarish monkeylike existence. "Anyone can get laid?" JFL. Foids probably think you can literally go to Chad and ask him to hook you up with random girls. Almost all girls who transitioned to males fucking regretted it lol.
They couldn't put themselves in our shoes even if it smacked them across the face
Their faces and voices give me the urge to strangle them
they're so goddamn ignorant and condescending
they are the true subhumans
Hope they get strangled to death by the next Chad they sleep with

What a foid can know about this ? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:They are ALWAYS desired by someone, never lonely - no foid can be hopeless KHHV at 20+
We men have so many death sentences and for foid nothing matters, can even be deformed some cuck will like you

What a foid can know about this ? :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:They are ALWAYS desired by someone, never lonely - no foid can be hopeless KHHV at 20+
We men have so many death sentences and for foid nothing matters, can even be deformed some cuck will like you

he voicemogs me

And infact it's women that do most of that. Women are always gassing each other up and shitting on ugly guys for laughs.
"Anyone can get laid?" JFL. Foids probably think you can literally go to Chad and ask him to hook you up with random girls. Almost all girls who transitioned to males fucking regretted it lol.
If you view foids as trolls it becomes much easier to see why they react to incels the way they do. They are trying to get a negative or frustrated reaction out of you by saying such things imo.

foids pretending they can understand incels, JFL

what can those animals know

It's like billionaires pretending to understand those who live in poverty, these "people" need to get lynched (in Cyberpunk 2077)

I bet these women have rejected multiple guys in the past, and by rejecting them they're actually proving that anyone can't get laid. Fucking dumbass foids.

It's like billionaires pretending to understand those who live in poverty, these "people" need to get lynched (in Cyberpunk 2077)

I bet these women have rejected multiple guys in the past, and by rejecting them they're actually proving that anyone can't get laid. Fucking dumbass foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back