Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Loud foids should have their mouths mauled by pitbulls

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
Not a fan of pitbulls but would greatly appreciate it if they would rip off the mouths of loud foids that like to run their mouths, including grannies, no age discrimination of course.

their mouths should be used as my fuck toys if they run them loud

agreed. nothing I find more disgusting or annoying than toilets being loud especially when they are aggressive and its directed at m. Just wish I could beat them for it but I wont because that's illegal (so fuck off glowies) plus the army of simps that would attack me.

agreed. nothing I find more disgusting or annoying than toilets being loud especially when they are aggressive and its directed at m. Just wish I could beat them for it but I wont because that's illegal (so fuck off glowies) plus the army of simps that would attack me.
Exactly sir.

They already get their pussies and assholes licked and fucked by them

Seeing women, especially young, acting rudely and loudly is one of the most disgusting things in life and yet, they aren't shamed for acting unfeminine.
Imagine if majority of men would start painting their nails and discuss openly which king of tights they like to wear.
They would be instantly shamed by everyone for acting unmanly and I'm sure, punished, while no one shames females for unwomenly behavior.
I feel physical disgust while encountering rude and loud females. IT'S EXTREMELY DISGUSTING AND UNFEMININE.