Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Love isn't made for ethnics

I think we can agree that women don't respect the culture or accomplishments of minorities, they do this in an unfair manner. But what other one is there?

I think we can agree that women don't respect the culture or accomplishments of minorities, they do this in an unfair manner. But what other one is there?
Brother, when foids get EXPOSED TO TONS OF WHITE CHADS THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN OUR HANDS THEY DONT GET SATISFIED THE RICH WANTS TO GET RICHER , WHY SETTLE FOR A 5'4 INDIAN JANITOR Aaaaa
Appreciating achievements used to be a thing in the past, now who cares
These stats are from 2009, years before tinder and a few years before the media got on it's SJW anti-white pro-ethnic kick btw. They are basically obsolete.
Attraction is eternal, read some history

Last edited:
A lot of self-professed "ethnicels" are also ugly, but to imply that you're only an incel because of your race is a shitty cope. I will be fair and say that there's an implicit bias in the clothing industry towards tall white people, so sometimes it can be hard to dress well if that's not you. But if you were actually trying you'd still be able to find stuff that looks nice so it's still a cope.

A lot of self-professed "ethnicels" are also ugly, but to imply that you're only an incel because of your race is a shitty cope. I will be fair and say that there's an implicit bias in the clothing industry towards tall white people, so sometimes it can be hard to dress well if that's not you. But if you were actually trying you'd still be able to find stuff that looks nice so it's still a cope.
If you're ethnic, you're ugly unless you're in the top 1%.

59224e4533bdfimage

20 seconds of glancing :

 — all women preferred men of their own race

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe its not over for ethnicels simply due to their race and maybe they should stop trying to miscegenate and instead maybe go after their own women :think::think:
go after their own women when their women worship white people, LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL POST, WHITES ARE RATED HIGHER

If you're ethnic, you're ugly unless you're in the top 1%.
Again, not true. In most immigrant countries men don't have to try at all so most of their kids also think they can get away with being disgusting slobs and still get that arranged marriage.

God is dead. I am God, you are God, what we have are lives that must end, and must be filled with disappointment...Why? Perhaps men are in fact the fairer sex. Perhaps Hollywood cheated us our day of vindication. No...That's exactly what happened.

Finally you stoped pua coping and present arguments, you need to be 8+ to experience the dopamine and oxytocin rush as an ethnic, and guess what I'm NOT AND NEITHER 95% OF ETHNICS

These threads are such circlejerks.

Again, not true. In most immigrant countries men don't have to try at all so most of their kids also think they can get away with being disgusting slobs and still get that arranged marriage.
You sound bluepilled, these guys could be well dressed, well groomed, go to the gym etc. and no be disgusting slobs but women would still avoid them like the plague.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

What I will say is that a shitload of women are racists, but you should have no problem getting with a girl of your own race because the bar is set so fucking low.

God is dead. I am God, you are God, what we have are lives that must end, and must be filled with disappointment...Why? Perhaps men are in fact the fairer sex. Perhaps Hollywood cheated us our day of vindication. No...That's exactly what happened.
preach my man, sane person, but the almighty is alive for he is immortal, may he have mercy on all our souls

Also you guys have a shitload of culture communities and shit which I know for a fact double as matchmaking services so that just makes it even easier. You don't even really have to approach and you still can't manage to clear the bar.

You sound bluepilled, these guys could be well dressed, well groomed, go to the gym etc. and no be disgusting slobs but women would still avoid them like the plague.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg
Sane person with evidence

There is a unification here. All are clueless, all say "What did I do wrong?" And the answer is nothing.

What I will say is that a shitload of women are racists, but you should have no problem getting with a girl of your own race because the bar is set so fucking low.
The FACTS say otherwise about bars, in ethnic countries virgin men in their 30s is viewed as normal
Also you guys have a shitload of culture communities and shit which I know for a fact double as matchmaking services so that just makes it even easier. You don't even really have to approach and you still can't manage to clear the bar.

go after their own women when their women worship white people, LOOK AT THE ORIGINAL POST, WHITES ARE RATED HIGHER
Read the article again guy. 2014, the latest date of the study (not the old news 2009 numbers), every race of women rated their own race their own men the highest.

I wish I was white tbh
SO DOES EVERY ETHNIC
Prince Carried by Nigs

80% of racebaiting comes from ethnics... kind of like crime. :feelzez:

(JK JK ITS A JOKE PLS NO BAND THE BOYS KNOW I AINT A RACIST)
This major racebaiting and white worship only started to be really bad about a month or so ago. What drew all these clowns here?

Read the article again guy. 2014, the latest date of the study (not the old news 2009 numbers), every race of women rated their own race their own men the highest.

View attachment 27326
boYe haha research in 2009 BoyE foids now have nO sTandarDs in 2018 bOye its way BetTer now Kek white wroshippinG EthNic amirite goys

Egyptian-protest-.jpg
That's complete BS though. Literally all of these guys look decent enough to get a gf. Obviously they're not chads, but literally any one of these guys could get an ethnic gf as long as they didn't act like retards.

That's complete BS though. Literally all of these guys look decent enough to get a gf. Obviously they're not chads, but literally any one of these guys could get an ethnic gf as long as they didn't act like retards.
Act like retards Kekkk, bluepilled.
Do I have to respect wimmim and shower everyday too?

Yeah, I'm sure whites are rated higher, It's seemed that way for awhile (Really, really sorry). It's not us though. No more than it is you. It's the inherent entitlement. It's the attitude that makes you say "Who the hell do you think you are?" There's no argument to be had here.

80% of racebaiting comes from ethnics... kind of like crime. :feelzez:

(JK JK ITS A JOKE PLS NO BAN THE BOYS KNOW I AINT A RACIST)
They literally advocate for racism just because they can't handle the fact that they're too ugly or retarded to get a gf. Ethnicel is the biggest cope in existence.

boYe haha research in 2009 BoyE foids now have nO sTandarDs in 2018 bOye its way BetTer now Kek white wroshippinG EthNic amirite goys
Tinder and media changed the game completely and you are a clown if you think otherwise. Can't wait till high school starts back up so this forum can be rid of this garbage.

Yeah, I'm sure whites are rated higher, It's seemed that way for awhile (Really, really sorry). It's not us though. No more than it is you. It's the inherent entitlement. It's the attitude that makes you say "Who the hell do you think you are?" There's no argument to be had here.
Indeed sir, it's not the issue of the whites, I'm barely stating the status quo
Tinder and media changed the game completely and you are a clown if you think otherwise. Can't wait till high school starts back up so this forum can be rid of this garbage.
Forget about all the dating sites and okCupid, it's tinder that made it amirite goys, disagree? Highschool clown.
Changed IT TO THE WORSE, CANT WAIT FOR 2018 DATA TO BE RELEASED YOU COPER

Act like retards Kekkk, bluepilled.
Do I have to respect wimmim and shower everyday too?
There's a difference between not acting like a retard and being a white knight or feminist or whatever. Like seriously do I have to spell this out for you. Just find the nearest "Bangladeshi Culture Association" or whatever your equivalent is and you will literally find a shitload of single women who specifically want a SO of the same race. If you still can't do it in those conditions, then clearly there's something else wrong.

There's a difference between not acting like a retard and being a white knight or feminist or whatever. Like seriously do I have to spell this out for you. Just find the nearest "Bangladeshi Culture Association" or whatever your equivalent is and you will literally find a shitload of single women who specifically want a SO of the same race. If you still can't do it in those conditions, then clearly there's something else wrong.
The whole thread is about LOVE, ALL ETHNICS CAN SETTLE BY ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO A LANDWHALE THAT HAS BEEN VIOLATED BY CHADS, WE DONT WANT THAT, GET IT IN YOUR MIND COPER.

The whole thread is about LOVE, ALL ETHNICS CAN SETTLE BY ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO A LANDWHALE THAT HAS BEEN VIOLATED BY CHADS, WE DONT WANT THAT, GET IT IN YOUR MIND COPER.
Early-generation ethnic women don't get fat and generally aren't whores. (some exceptions, yes, but on average) This is literally the best method for finding a pure gf that exists and whites don't get access to it at all.

Early-generation ethnic women don't get fat and generally aren't whores. (some exceptions, yes, but on average) This is literally the best method for finding a pure gf that exists and whites don't get access to it at all.
They whore out for whites, yes, the supposedly pure foid ethnics are ready to drop at their knees

They whore out for whites, yes, the supposedly pure foid ethnics are ready to drop at their knees
There are plenty of ethnic women who only want to date within their race. Not 100%, but a good amount. I already told you the best way to find them. I really don't know what else to say since you're so deep in the cope. Accent the fact that you're either ugly, retarded, or volcel

There are plenty of ethnic women who only want to date within their race. Not 100%, but a good amount. I already told you the best way to find them. I really don't know what else to say since you're so deep in the cope. Accent the fact that you're either ugly, retarded, or volcel
I am ugly indeed. Ugly enough for all ethnics to reject and choose an ugly white man over
Plenty of ethnic women that you can't marry till you moneymaxx and realize you are 35 yo khhv

I am ugly indeed. Ugly enough for all ethnics to reject and choose an ugly white man over
Okay cool so that means you're incel because you're ugly not because of your race. I'm glad we managed to reach the conclusion I started with. Calling yourself Ethnicel is a cope.

Okay cool so that means you're incel because you're ugly not because of your race. I'm glad we managed to reach the conclusion I started with. Calling yourself Ethnicel is a cope.
My ethnicity makes me ugly, that's the phenotype. Ethnicel + uglycel indeed ,plus u don't know how hard it is without the halo

Ethnicel isn't real. Terrible work culture makes most Asians and Indians dress and act like they have aspergers. Later-generation ethnics have no problem getting girls.
"Just dress better bro it will work"

Thanks. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD needs to see that graph so they can recognize and understand what we're up against.

We're like the modern cripples/lepers. Disgusting just to behold or spend time around. It's over from birth.

White incels need to fucking recognize their white privilege in dating.

Thanks. EVERYONE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD needs to see that graph so they can recognize and understand what we're up against.

We're like the modern cripples/lepers. Disgusting just to behold or spend time around. It's over from birth.
Thanks for not coping and getting on the action

White incels need to fucking recognize their white privilege in dating.
OY VEY, whites have nothing to do with it, This is how God created them, the problem is in society/foids, back to IT cuck. Racebaiting incel brothers against each other, typical of (((you)))

Its over for lovecels.

You raise a lot of valid points. Blaming ethnicity rather than being unattractive or being socially autistic is a very common cope among incels.